My New Family $^

It was a typical day in London, the same weather a few bursts of sunlight then the skies would be covered by grey clouds and some drizzles of rain, then back to sunshine.

The four lads of One Direction had decided to go visit the local hospital to see some of their fans that were sick.

The four lads were escorted by their bodyguards through the back way of the hospital since some fan had somehow knew that the Lads were going to the hospital and spread the news were there were hundreds of fans outside of the building.

"Alright, Lads. We are going to head into the far door on the left and then take a right and then we will meet up with a couple of people who will show us where we are going." Paul told them.

The lads nodded as they jumped out of the SUV, as the screams got louder, they turn around and waved towards the fans.

Zayn and Liam slightly wrapped their arms around Louis and Harry pushing them towards the building as the two stopped and were continuing to wave towards the fans.

"We need to get in, loves." Zayn said as Louis and Harry pouted as they walked into the hospital doors.

"Welcome One Direction." Several nurses said as the four walked around the corner.

"Let's split you up so you can visit more patients. Liam and Zayn with Jessica and Harry, Louis you two can follow me." The head nurse said as she started to walk down one of the many hallways.

As hours went by, the four had seen several of their young fans, young and teenager aged, boys and girls. Harry and Louis walked to the last door, they were stop by the head nurse.

"This lad loves you four. His name is Niall Horan. He is sixteen years old. He has Leukemia. He loves talking about sports," The nurse had told the lads more about Niall before they walked into the room.

"Can Liam and Zayn join us?" Louis asked Basil and Alberto who were also there with them.

"I can see," Alberto said as he walked a bit down the hallway to call Paul.

As the two walked into a room, they saw that the room was cut off by a curtain that was surrounding Niall. The head nurse took the lead as she walk around the curtain and motion for the lads to stop a moment.

"Morning Niall! How are you today?" The nurse asked.

"I am well, a bit sore, but well. How are you, Paige?"

"I am well, Niall. Thanks for asking. I got a surprise for you today!" Paige smiled as the lad's bright blue eyes lit up.

"What!?" A tiny bit excited, Niall sat up more.

"Lads, you can come out!" Paige had turn around to alert Louis and Harry to come out of their hiding spot.

"Hello Niall!" Harry said cheerfully. Niall's eyes widened. His idols were right in front of him. His jaw dropped.

"Hi." Niall shyly said.

Harry smiled as he came towards the hug the blonde. "How are you doing, mate?"

"Well, much better now." Niall smiled.

Harry and Niall had continued to talk as Louis had watched from a distance. Something was pulling at his heart, Something about this lad. Harry had lit up as he saw the little blonde. Harry had not been this happy in a long while. Louis was watching how Harry and Niall interact with each other. It was like they were best friends.

"You know, Niall does not bit, Lou. Come join us!" Harry smiled as Niall laughed out a laugh that was contiagous as Harry started to laugh as well.

"Very funny." Louis smiled as he came over to hug Niall.

As Louis and Niall realized that they both loved soccer, they started to talk about who were their favorite teams and favorite players were. They could talk for hours at this rate. Harry would try his hardest to talk about sports when He would confuse soccer with some other sport, Niall would just laugh.

As the three were just having the time of their life, they did not notice the two lads watching them with huge smiles.

"I have not see those two this happy in forever." Zayn whispered to Liam trying not to be heard.

"I know. This lad is something special." Liam smiled. "Who is this young lad?" Liam and Zayn made their way towards their boyfriends and a very happy blonde.

"This is Niall!" Louis laughed. Niall waved at the two newcomers.

"Hello Niall! How are you?" Zayn asked as he came to hug the little blonde.

Niall had replied the same thing when Harry and Louis had asked.

Liam watched as his boyfriends were relax as ever, having a fun time with this lad. He glanced to his right as he saw in the corner of his eye, Paige coming in.

"How is it going?" She asked.

"I have never seen the lads this happy in a long time. They look so stress free." Liam whispered.

"I can say the same thing about Niall. He hardly ever has visitors." Paige said sadly.

"What about his parents?" Liam asked as they watched the four take selfies and all.

Paige sighed as she explained to Liam about Niall's past. "His parents died in a car crash when he was three and he went in and out of foster homes until he was ten. A family finally adopted him when he was fourteen and then shortly after that he was in and out of the hospital until he discover he had cancer last year and his family left him, but they still pay the bills but they never come to visit. Only just to pay."

"How can someone go through that much and smile like he is now?" Liam asked.

"It is because of you four. He loves your music and all." Paige smiled.

"Liam. Come over! Niall wants us to sing a song!" Harry smiled towards the brown-haired.

Liam laughed as he moved over to hug Niall. "What song, love?"

"Little things!" Niall shouted. All four band members smiled and started to sing the song.

As they were about to finish up, Niall started to sing with them. Niall's voice was perfect and flowed with the four.

As the five talked until visiting hours were done, the Four said their goodbyes as they slowly walked out the doors.

Zayn turned around and spoke to his boyfriends, "I do not know what it is, but I want to visit Niall everyday. Is there anyway we can do that?"

"I agree with Zayn." Louis and Harry agreed.

"We can ask. What about when tour starts back up again?"

Liam nodded as they followed Paul out the door and back to their house.

As the weeks went by the four Lads went and visited Niall everyday up until the start of the tour. Each day, the lads had fallen in love with the blonde. As they had started the tour, the lads would Face Time Niall everyday afterwards.

When the Lads were in London for their six shows, they invited Niall to come watch all six and hang out with them. They would dedicated little things to him every single time and would shout out to him every once in a while. The fans had grown to love Niall as well.

Niall was having the time of his life. He had the best four friends in the world. He had his dream of a real family.