Jealous? $ (N)

"Would you four stop over reacting?!" Niall said angrily as he walked through the door to our penthouse that the five lads were staying in for the next week for promo for the upcoming album. "You four have been yelling at me ever since we left the pub."

"I am sorry that we are angry. What are we supposed to be like? That guy was grinding his arse on you! And by the looks of it, it looked like you were enjoying it as much as he was" Louis responded just as angrily, taking his coat off and throwing it carelessly on the sofa.

"A little too much fun if you asked me!" Zayn said.

"Nobody asked you, you idiot!" Niall balled his fists up, getting even more impatient.

"What did you just call me?!" Zayn took a step forward. Niall stepped foward as well. They were close to each other, our chests merely inches apart.

"An idiot! Because that's what you are, what all four of you are. Jealous and idiotic pricks!" Niall said, not thinking about his rash actions or harsh words, poking Zayn rather harshly in his chest.

All four lads looked shocked, and Niall saw hurt flash briefly through their eyes before turning into an icy cold glare.

"Well at least I'm not a slut like you! I bet you would fuck everybody if you had the chance!" Niall froze at those words, but  quickly regained his posture and did something he thought he would never do... He slapped Harry.

"Fuck you Harry and you three too. I am leaving I don't want to see you four at all." Niall yelled at his boyfriends as tears threatened to fall from his blue eyes.

Niall walked, more like ran, away from the four lads. Before he could get to the door to head outside, Liam stopped him.

"Niall... Please hear me out."

Niall sighed as he shut the door, locking it as well, before making his way to the couch.  Looking towards Liam to go on.

"I know we overreacted Ni, but."

"We didn't overreacted. Our boyfriend was basically having dry sex with some other guy." Louis snapped.

"Louis." Liam warned. "If you can't be calm then go into the bedroom."

Louis took a deep breath and looked towards Niall, "I can't stand being in the same room as you." Walking out without another glance at Niall.

Hurt flashed through Niall's eyes but quickly glanced down.

"Niall. Yes I will admit that I was jealous, but you belong to us. Why did you let that guy do that to you?"

Niall wiped away the few stray tears that somehow escaped his eyes. Looking down he hoped his boyfriends didn't see that.  The feeling of guilt, along with regret, started to bubble up in his chest.

"I am sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I am sorry." Tears started to escaped Niall's cheeks. "I ruin everything, didn't I?"

"I am not going to lie, Ni, but I think it might be best if you sleep somewhere else tonight." Zayn said.

"I understand." Niall whispered as he got up gather his things and started to open the door when a voice stopped him.

"Don't leave."

Niall quickly turned away and his eyes widened as Louis was standing right in front of him.

"But-"

"No. I want to say sorry. Yes I was jealous as was the others, but I am so sorry for getting mad."

"No. Louis. You had the right to get mad. I would have done the same thing."

Louis smiled and replied, "We love you Niall. We want you to our selves. We don't like sharing. We are ours. Loves, why don't we show our little blonde who owns him." With that Niall dropped everything in his arms as he was pulled away into the bedroom.

Let's say everything was back to normal the next morning.