Dancing in the Rain! (N)$^

Hello Everyone!- Important  questions at the bottom! :)

-----------------

Niall watched the drops of water drizzle down the hotel window as the rain just keep pouring down all around the city. There was just something he loved about the rain, the gentle sounds of the water hitting the window, bring calmness to everyone. It was just beautiful. It honestly made him want to curl up and read a book or just fall asleep. Out of nowhere a sudden light illuminates the sky. Niall smiled as he knew a storm way pushing it's way into the city. 

 The five Lads had been relaxing in their penthouse until they were supposed to head to the venue for sound check to begin their first show of the second leg of the tour. "What time are we supposed to head to the stadium?" Niall asks without taking his gaze from the window.

"Didn't we just tell you five minutes ago, Love?" Zayn grumbles, laying his head back on the sofa as he tries to catch some possible sleep before Sam comes and tells them they need to head on. All the Lads are a bit short tempered lately, for no reason. They just had ten days off from finishing the first leg of the tour in Australia. 

Louis rubs Zayn's leg, "He was just asking, babe" Louis says calmly. "In about an hour, Ni," Louis continues answering the distracted boy's question. Louis watched the little blonde as he continued to just stared out the window.

"I want to go out in the rain," Niall tells his boyfriends as his finger following a rain drop as it flows down the window.

"But it's raining out," Liam points out obviously.

"Well that makes it an even better reason to go outside," Niall smiles, watching rain drops collide with each other, "I mean come on, it would be fun. I am just sick and tired of being in hotels."

"Niall, we just got here yesterday," Harry says, "Anyways, there are still a ton of fans outside. We could get mobbed."

"So," Niall smirks, "And plus, Who cares. Let them see us. They came to see us anyways, most of them wouldn't be at the concert so let's just let them have fun and see us for once." Who was this blonde that was being quite daring. Louis also smirked at this. This was something he would be doing.

"Love, I don't know. We could get sick from this." Liam started, but Niall is already standing up and headed towards the door, before turning his glaze over his shoulder to the other four."Well if any of you care to join me, I will be outside," Niall opens the door and walking out of the room heading outside.

The four boyfriends stand up, slightly concerned. What if they got sick? What if Niall got sick? They hated it when he got sick, it was like tortured watching him throw up and all.

As soon as Niall had steps outside in the back of the hotel, he lifts his head up, starring directly up into the falling rain, laughing, closing his eyes, letting the rain soak into his skin. This was so peaceful and fun. He heard a loud cheer as he spread out as his arms and twirls around the rain. He knew that the fans had somehow, someway saw him having the time of his life in the rain.

The four lads chuckles, watching their boyfriend have fun out in the rain. All the boys stare in adoration; their sunshine on a cloudy day. Their little blonde having the time of his life. They didn't want to stop him. They continued to watch him smile up at the sky, as he turns his curious stare towards his hands as water gathers into a small pool and drops into them, making the water splash upwards.

"Niall, you can't stay out here too long, I don't want you to catch pneumonia," Liam worries, but can't hide his smile from watching his boyfriend. He didn't want to stop the little blonde since they hardly ever got to get out of the hotel.