I'm Sorry $ (Li)

It just happened. It was all an accident. He honestly did not mean to do it. He was just hanging with his best friend and somehow they had ended up kissing. Liam pushed his friend off and jumped up mumbling oh no over and over. Why did he let this happened?

"Li?" His best friend was trying to get his attention.

"No. Only they call me that. What are they going to think? They are going to hate me. What have I done?" Liam was talking to himself. What was he thinking? He was in a relationship with four of the best lads he knew. His band mates.

"Liam!" His friend had finally snapped him out of his trance.

"They are going to hate me, Andy!" Liam yelled.

"No, they are not. I am sorry. I knew that was something I should not have done." Andy had been Liam's best friend since they were little and was one of the few that knew the One Direction lads were all in a relationship together.

"It's fine. I just need to go." Liam was out the door before Andy could say bye. Andy knew he had messed up everything. Liam was a mess. The Lads were going to kill him.

Liam took a deep breath and walked into the house that he shared with his boyfriends. He was scared out of his mind. Nerves were making him feel nausea. What if they kick him out of the relationship and band? Tears were threatening to fall, but Liam held them in. 

"Liam! You're home!" Liam found himself get attack by a blonde.

Liam just nodded. He knew he needed to give his distance from the Lads. If they knew what had happened at Andy's, they would be pissed. Liam noticed that Niall was trying to get his attention. "Sorry, Niall. What did you say?"

"I ask if you were okay." 

"I'm fine. Just tired. Think I am going to head up now to get a good nights sleep. Night Ni. Tell the others night for me please. Thanks." Liam moved as Niall tried to give him a good night kiss. 

Niall watch as their youngest boyfriend and band member head up the steps. He knew Liam must be really tired since he was headed to bed at ten. None of them were ever in bed before one in the morning, normally.  Shaking his head, Niall headed back into the living area to be with his other boyfriends. 

As the others were downstairs, Liam was up in his room feeling guilty as ever. It was eating at him. What if questions were running through his mind like crazy. What if this, what if that, what if they hate him forever. Liam was making himself sick. His stomach was turning as he was worried about what the others would think. 

Quickly making the decision that he was going to stand as far away from his boyfriends for a while., Liam fell asleep. They did not need to know what happened. Liam did not want to tell them, but he knew he needed to. His last thoughts were was this the right thing to do.

At first Liam thought it was a good idea to stay away, but as the weeks went by, it had become harder to stay away. He knew his boyfriends knew something was wrong, and were trying to figure it out. They would try to get him to talk to them, but Liam would find a way to get away from them. 

Weeks turned into a month and Louis had enough of this. He and the others had planned to figure out what was going on with Liam and why he was ignoring them. 

"Liam, we need to talk." Zayn knocked onto Liam's door. "Li. Please. We need to ask you something."

Not a single answer came.

"Li. We know you are in there. Please let us in." Niall said.

"He not going to let us in Loves. That's it I am breaking the door. Liam. Move away from the door." Louis yelled. Harry and Niall glanced worried at Louis. Something was wrong.

"Loves, Please don't be mad at me..." Liam muttered, looking down at his feet as he opened the door to see his four boyfriends looking at him.

"Liam. You know there's nothing in the world that would make any of us be mad at you. You know that right?" Zayn asked, trying to reassure Liam. 

 'Please don't be mad.' Liam repeated one last time, in his head, so he thought. 

"Why would we be mad you Li?" Niall asked as he sat on the bed next to the youngest.

"I kissed Andy." 

"You what? Liam, hun. You need to speak louder." Harry said.

"Andy and I kissed." Silence filled the air. "We didn't mean to. I don't even remember what happened, and then next thing I knew he was kissing me, and I pushed him off. I am so sorry. I know you probably hate me. I will just leave. I am sorry." Liam confessed as he got up to started packing his stuff up since he was convinced that the Lads would want him out. 

Before he could move one more step, arms wrapped around his. "Liam. I wish you would have told us this. Is this was you have been avoiding us? Hun, we aren't mad at you." 

"You are?" Liam glanced up at Louis. 

"No, love. We know you did not mean it. It's okay. We forgive you. We know you were hanging and drinking. You were in the right mind. We are glad you pulled away."

"I am so sorry." Liam's eyes filled with tears. 

"I know, love." Zayn said as he pulled the younger one into his arms. 

"You probably want me to leave." 

"No! We don't. We want you to stay right here, where you belong." Niall said as he joined the hug as Louis and Harry join in as well.

"I got one question for you though." Louis said. 

Liam glanced up at the oldest. 

"Did he kiss as good as us?" Four eyes were trained on the youngest.

"No." Liam blushed. "You, loves are the best."

"Damn right." Louis smirked as he pulled Liam into a kiss. "Damn right." 

The rest of the night, the lads curled around their youngest and show him who loved him.