South America. $^

The lads were headed out to go see Christ the Redeemer, but the thing was that they were going to try to sneak out while in a bread van, hence to the thousands of fans outside of the hotel waiting to get a glance of the Lads.

Niall had a bad feeling about this. He had been walking out the hotel room, when he saw Liam was talking to some of the camera guys, telling them where they were going. They were filming some things that were going to be on a TV special that was going to come out later this year.

Finally the Lads were walking down in the basement of the hotel. Niall was right behind Basil and in front of Liam. Liam had caught up with Niall.

"You ok, Ni?" Liam asked as he put a comforting arm around the blonde.

"Not really. Is there not another way to do this?" Niall pleaded. He was freaking out already over this.

"Not a safer way, love. Sorry." Liam had pulled Niall into him, kissing his forehead while the camera was not on them.

As the bodyguards opened the door, Niall's stomach dropped. there were several white pillows all in the van, but that was not the thing that made Niall's stomach. It was that there was no windows. Niall was suddenly pushed into the van.

The only thing Niall heard was Louis asking if he could come in and cuddle with him. Niall did not answer him at all. He was just focusing on breathing. Niall started to lean into Zayn. Zayn and Niall were the closest to doors as Louis and Harry were in the back next to Liam.

A few minutes later,the ambiance of the van becomes slightly brighter and Liam realizes they must've left the garage. He was given the small camera to record everything. They all heard the screams of the fans.

Louis had commented that Paul's decoys never work, but he had faith in this one and that the screams of the fans were crazy.

The screams had slowly decreased as Zayn had started to talk to the camera about how He really like it and how it reminded him about the times he and his family would travel to Manchester in a small van.

As Zayn was talking to the camera, Niall had lean on Louis. His stomach was turning. Breathe in. Breathe out. He kept telling himself. He kept reminding himself that it was only a thirty minute drive, and that he had his boyfriends with him.

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt someone cupping his face. Niall lift his blue eyes to see matching blue eyes.

"You are going to be ok, love?" Louis asked quietly so the camera could not get his voice.

Niall only nodded as a reply.

"Here love." Louis handed Niall a water bottle. Niall immediately took a sip and whispered a Sorry Lads.

"Don't worry about it, Nialler." Louis whispered.

"It's quite cozy in here," Liam remarks after Zayn handed the camera off to someone.

"I don't like this," Niall murmurs as four heads turn in his direction. All feeling sorry for the blonde.

Liam sighs as he settles back against the pillows for a moment before getting a clean look at Niall. Niall didn't look good at all. Niall was looking quite pale, almost green in the face. Liam knew Niall's claustrophobia was going off the roof right now.

"How are you feeling, Nialler?"

"Not good ," Niall mumbles quietly, alerting the rest of the band to the fact that he is was worst then before. Niall didn't even look at the camera. Knowing that everyone in the world would be seeing this later this year.

"I feel the same Niall. How much longer?" Louis had yelled. He wanted to get Niall out of there immediately.

Paul had yelled back that he was opening the door.