Birthday $^

It was one day away! Tomorrow was the day that Harry would finally be twenty-one. Finally. He had always hated being the youngest, especially when everyone else was twenty-one and older, and went out and drank while they were in America. They had gone out for Liam and Niall's birthday in Las Vegas, and Harry was only allowed to go for the dinner, but not the clubs.

They were on their three-month break and it was time they were slowly rehearsing for their new world tour. They were starting in Australia this time and all. They barely rehearse since they were doing most the same songs as last tour, but some new ones from their latest album.

Harry smiled as he stretched his arms and yawn. Glancing at the clock, it was nine in the morning. Time to go downstairs and get something to eat. Harry wonder if the other Lads had woken up yet. Yes, the Lads of One Direction were still living together. They had talk about moving out and all, but just could not do it. They were so use to being together. It was easier for them.

Walking down the steps, Harry had noticed that no one was awake. Going straight into the kitchen, Harry decides to just fix him something to eat. He had wish that the Lads were home to cook, but was it him being selfish thinking he should not cook the day before, on or after his birthday. Guilt fill through him at that thought and he quickly dismiss it. Harry had been the only one who knew how to cook. Louis tried and fails and Niall and Liam were okay. Zayn was probably the best after Harry.

Before grabbing all the ingredients he needed for a simple breakfast, Harry notice a note on the cabinet telling him the Lads went out and would be back later.

Frowning just a bit, Harry just assumed that they were planning a birthday party or getting him something for his birthday. Smiling as he got several text messages from his parents, sister, Nick and several other friends asking what he was going to do for his birthday tomorrow and all. He wanted to get the Lads together and go out for a fun night.

As he was cooking, Harry went through his twitter and Instagram reading all the early birthday wishes. Smiling at how, the fans had found pictures of him when he was a little lad.

Harry finished up all his cooking and all, trailing into the living room Harry started to watch some TV. Before he knew it he had fallen asleep.

Glancing at his watch, A deep frown once again present on Harry's face as the time became two in the afternoon. Where were the Lads? Right as Harry asked himself that question, the door slam open and the missing four appeared.

"Where have you lads been? I made lunch for you four, since I thought you would be back in time for it." Harry asked as the four just frowned at him.

"We were at an interview, Harry. Did you not read the note we left? Wish I honestly do not think we should have left it." Louis commented as he brushed Harry's shoulder harshly.

Harry's mouth ran dry. An interview? Why did they not get him or tell him. "What? We had an interview? You lads did not fill the need to tell him about it?"

"No. You are always in the spotlight so why should we let you steal it again." Zayn said quite coldly.

"I am not always in the spotlight." Harry quickly defended himself. Why are they acting like this?

"Really? Then why did the interview only ask you this morning? We are even on our break and you have been on what E news, the Sun and all of them this whole month, but you just walking out that door." Niall snarled at Harry.

Harry's eyes opened wide. Niall was never like this. What did Harry do? What happened?

"You are just in the way, Styles. Move!" Liam harshly pushed Harry out of his way.