Afraid of the Dark or is it more? $

It was their first night on their Where We Are tour. They had just gotten in Bogotà, Colombia. They had never been in South America before, Niall was excited but nervous at the same time. Niall continue to flip and flop in his bed. Glancing just across to room where Harry was sleeping, Niall laid stiffed as he felt his breathes coming in short. His eyes going back and forth. Everyone knew he had Claustrophobia , but kept a secret hided from the lads.

They just had calm down from the high of the post-concert madness. They had gotten their showers and all done at the Stadium and had headed back to the hotel to have a late night, but turn short into a movie then bed.

The room once remained dark and quiet, he can hardly see his hand that he was sticking in front of his face, and all he heard were the slow breaths of Harry. and silence.

His breathes started to pick back up as he try to glance around the room. His eyes fooling him and making him think there were movements in the dark.

Hugging his sheets to his chest, Niall tried his hardest to calm his breathing down. He didn't want to wake Harry up. He was embarrassed to tell the other boys. They would baby him more then they did already. They were already worried about him with his knee, but he kept telling them that his knee was perfectly fine.

Glancing one more look around the room, he swore he saw the blackness moved. Breathes come in and out quicker than before.

He couldn't breathe.

His chest clutches and he tries to calm down, tries to inhale. In, Out. In, Out.

He's trying to keep it together, his eyes once more deceiving him.

The tension in his chest had became unbearable.

Suddenly a little cry came from his month. Covering it quickly so Harry won't wake up. Guess that didn't happened.

"Niall?"

Harry was right beside him, looking into his eyes.

"Niall?"

Harry sat right in front of Niall. Harry put hand on Niall's shoulder to calm him down, but Niall suddenly pull away.

Niall's breathing became shallow and Harry knew that if he didn't calm Niall down, that there was worse to come.

"Shit."

Mumbling a wait here, Niall saw Harry run out of the door. A light coming from the living room suite, Niall slightly started to breathe again.

"What happened?" Liam asks immediately hearing Niall's shaking breathes and turning on a light to see him curled up with the sheets surrounding him.

"Niall, hey. babe. Ni. Calm down, ok? Come-" Liam reach towards Niall, trying to sooth him. Slowly pulling his arms around Niall, Liam glanced towards the door to see Louis and Zayn standing there watching everything that was going on.

"Ni.. Breathe Babe. Everything is going to be fine. Everyone's ok. You're ok, Everything is going to be fine,you just have to breathe, babe." Louis spoke softly as he leaned down next to Niall slowly extending his hand until it rests on Niall's back, gently rubbing up and down and murmuring 'breathe in, breathe out, c'mon Niall'.

Slowly but surely Niall came through. Glancing around seeing all of his band mates surrounding him. Embarrassment crawled up his neck.

"So...s-s-sorry about that." His voice was hoarse.

"What happened Ni?" Liam asked as he continued to rub circles on Niall's back.

What if they laugh? What if they don't want him anymore? What about the band? Would they kick him out? Would they leave him? Would they hate him?

Taking a Deep Breath, "I-I just-t don'tlikedarkness," Niall spoke quickly and quietly. He didn't really want to tell them he had a panic attack.

"What was that, Ni? You got to speak up babe?" Zayn who had been standing up, sat down in front of Niall.

"I just don't like the dark," Niall mumbled.

"Oh, Ni. It's ok. We all are afraid of something. Don't be afraid to come tell us these things."

"Hang on," Zayn exclaims, "What else is it Ni?" Four heads looked closely at Niall.

"Wha-t?" Niall glanced quickly at Zayn pleading with him not to go any farther. Niall didn't want them to know. Niall has had this fear since meeting these lads.

"There is more to it." Zayn sharply.

"Zayn!" Liam hissed as he elbowed Zayn in the back.

Glaring right back at Liam, Zayn spoke, "Come on Li, There is more to it. Did you noticed that his breathing went back to panic mode when I asked about what else."

"Z.. He just doesn't like the dark." Louis stood up with Liam next to Zayn.

"He had a panic attack, lads!"

"I think Z is right Lou." Liam glanced back at Niall curling up. Liam sent a look to Harry to just leave the three of them right now.

Harry cuts between Louis and Zayn, wrapping his arms around Niall as the older three talked in harsh whispers.

"Sorry I was not there to help and left," he says into Niall's neck. "I was scared. I didn't know what to do. You weren't calming down. I was terrified."

"That's ok," mutters Niall awkwardly. "I should have said something, I didn't-"

"Excuse me for not knowing when someone's having a massive panic attack!" Louis shouted.

Niall jumped into Harry's arms. Sending a death glare at the oldest, Harry notice Louis eyes having guilt in them.

"So, babe. You want to tell us what really happened?" Liam tried to smooth.

Niall looked between Harry and Zayn before seeing the nodding of Harry's head to push him to tell.

"I-I had a panic attack."

"Oh Ni. Why? What cause it babe? Harry was right there."

"What were you afraid of, Ni?" Louis asks, quiet.

"Losing you all," Niall confessed.

"Oh babe. You don't have to worry about that. You are stuck with us forever!" Liam curled up with Niall as Harry was on his other side.

"Yea Niall. You have to deal with Liam being the Daddy forever," Louis exclaimed.

"Hey! I resent that! Someone had to keep you lot out of trouble. Plus I have gotten in trouble lately. Remember the picture that Andy took of me at his apartment balancy?"

"Oh no! What has become of our Daddy Direction. He is turning into Louis!" Zayn laughed.

"Hey! I am not that bad, Z!"

"Not that bad, Lou! Seriously?"

Harry and Niall smirk at each other as the older three had somehow became younger with their actions. Niall buried his head deeper into Harry's chest and floats off to sleep, knowing that he will always have his boys there with him.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I really like this one. :)

Anyways.. School has started back.. Yuck! Where has time gone? Wasn't it just the start of summer a week ago!?

Anyways.. keep Requesting!! I got 4 of these stories that are like half way through.

VOTE COMMENT REQUEST! :)