Strong Enough @^ (Li)

The sounds of pounding echo around the mansion. Pound. Pound. Pound Pound.

"What on earth is Li doing?" asked Niall as he came into the kitchen were two of his four boyfriends were.

"He's trying to get stronger." Zayn shaking his head slightly while handing Niall a freshly made tea.

Nodding his thanks, Niall sat down at the bar shaking his head.

"If he keeps going like that he will have no energy left." Louis stated as he hugged one of his boyfriends leaving a trail of kisses down their neck.

Harry came running into the room, "Someone needs to go check on Liam. He is going to hurt himself if he keeps going on and on like he is now." Grabbing a cup of tea as he passed by Louis, kissing all three as he passed by them.

"When will he learn that he is perfect the way he is. I mean we always tell them that, but he never seems to listen."

Shaking his head, Niall announced he was going down to make sure Liam was fine.

Pound.Pound.Pound.Pound. It seems to get louder and louder.

Liam kept pounding not noticing the pair of eyes that were watching him. The eyes held a little concern in them as Liam was taking everything out on the dummy.

Liam knew he wasn't the strongest out of the boys by a long shot. He had fewer powers than the boys. He wanted to show the boys that he was strong just like them. Anger was all Liam had right now as he continued to beat the crap out of the dummy. Finally giving it a rest, Liam took a sip of water only to have it miss his mouth.

"What did the dummy do to you?"

Jumping a foot in the air, Liam turned to see his blonde boyfriend leaning against the door frame watching him carefully.

"Nothing, just practicing." Liam threw the bottle down and continue to box. He was tired of his boyfriends trying to tell him he is perfect, when he knew he only causes them to get hurt during missions and all. it was his fault that Niall got hurt last time, and he had the scar still on his face to prove that it was Liam's fault and everyday it stood out to Liam.

Niall spoke in his link with the others to come help calm Liam down. They all had a mind link between the five of them.

"Stop. Niall." Liam looked right at Niall furiously.

"What?" Niall looked straight at him.

"You were thinking that I didn't need to do this"

"And... you don't.. You are perfect Liam.. and Stop reading my mind." Niall was closing the space between him and Liam slowly.

"Yes. I. Do. and you were thinking it loudly. You know I don't go into minds unless I have to."

"Sorry, Li."

"Mmm." Pound. Pound. Pound Pound.

Niall watched Liam for a few minutes till he glanced over his shoulder to see his other boyfriends watching from the door.

'He just keeps going, lads... I can't stop him.' Niall linked to them.

Seeing their heads nod, Niall moved closer to Liam.

"Liam.. Liam.. Li... babe. stop. please" Niall grabbed Liam only to receive a punch in the shoulder.

"Ni! Oh gosh. I am sorry.." Liam fell down to hold Niall.

"It's already Li. It's my fault. I was trying to get you to stop. You are going to hurt yourself doing this every hour of the day."

"I am fine Niall." Liam's temper started to get the best of him.