Why?

Why?

Why did this happen?

All of you left me...

When I needed you all the most you all left me...

I look to the sky remembering your faces. Your smiles. Your laughs. The times we had, I will cherish them forever. 

How can I be strong, when you four are gone? 

When you four were my strength.

 Last time we were as one, we sat in a peaceful silence, all five of us. I looked towards the Sky above, trusting and praying that this moment will keep going forever. I trust it would, yet all of a sudden the following day all of you were no more.

I didn't cry. I was strong. I believe all of you would be back. I waited. I waited days.  Even weeks. Months...

After two years... here we are...

I'm staring at these four tombstones. These stones letting me know that I am alone.

The pain is still here. Your smiles still fresh in my mind.

You four were so strong when I wasn't. My life savers. My stones. My purpose for living. I wish I could let you know four that I adore you.Love you. Believe in You. Look up to you.

I can't go on. I'm lost with you four, my Loves.

Goodness, how I miss you four. My Beginning and end.

Goodbye, my Loves! I will see you soon.

---

Four Boys watch as their love one walked away. Smiles on their faces. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLLLOOOOOO.....

It's me....

okay that was cheesy.... Anyways, it's been awhile since I have been on here. Everything is well here, just been busy and writer's block... 

How have you all been? 

For this last one, You can imagine any of the lads.

 Who was the first one you thought of?

Mine was Niall... Poor Niall...

Anyways, I feel like I have lost many requests, which I am sorry. 

Comment on who and then tell me what you want the story about?

Liam?

Louis?

Zayn?

Niall?

Harry?

Six (Alex)?

Six( Male)?

Any other I'm forgetting? 

Oh well!

Hopefully I will be back soon!