I am loved? $#

I have realize that I haven't done a Zayn or Louis centric.. SOoO here is my Louis centric... Any thoughts on what my Zayn-Centric should be about?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis's POV:

Watching the blood slowly covering the marks from the cold metal blade that was just there, I thought I could just finished it right now. Be gone forever. Be in a happier place. Be in a place where no one would hate me.

A knock at the bathroom interrupted my thoughts. I quickly turned on the sink cleaning any trace of blood on my wrist. Crap.

"Lou? Babe, are you okay?" Zayn called through the door.

It was hard keeping this from the Lads. I wanted to tell them all the hate I was getting from the fans lately. Actually I was surprised that Zayn was checking me. All four of them have been ignoring me lately. I have tried so hard to find out what was going on, why they were ignoring me.

"Yea, Zee. I'm fine. Just cleaning up." I assured him as I finished up cleaning the blood from my wrist and blade, hiding my scars with a clean long sleeve shirt. To make it less obvious, I put my Adidas jumper back on.

"We are going to order something for dinner, is that ok with you?" I wanted to give a smart ass comment back but I decided not to.

"Yea.. Sure Zee," I opened the door to walk straight into Zayn. Why am I short? Well at least Niall was shorter than me.

"Whoa. Sorry Love." Zayn said as he pulled me out to look at me. "Are you sure you are okay?"

"Zayn. I am fine! I just had to go to the bathroom. Am I not aloud to go to the bathroom?" I snapped.

Zayn looked shocked for a second. I didn't mean to snap at him, but he had asked me four times in the past five minutes if I was okay. I really should not have snap. That was one thing that would tell him or even the others, that something was wrong.

Zayn just shook his head, "What would you like? We are thinking about getting Nando's."

"I am not really hungry."

"Lou, you have to eat, love. You did not have lunch today." Zayn looked worriedly at me.

Shaking him off, I went straight down stairs into the kitchen to see the rest of my boyfriends looking concern.

"What?" I shrugged.

"Are you sure you do not want to go out to dinner with us?" Niall asked while he was putting his snap back on.

"Yeah, just not feeling good. I am going to have an early night, since we have an interview tomorrow, right?" I asked making sure.

"Love, that's in two days." Liam looked at me. "Are you sure you are okay?"

"Well you lads stop asking me that? I am just feeling a little under the weather. That's what I said I am going to bed early. But if you do want to bring me food for a late night or morning that would be great." I told them to show them that I was fine. Late night or morning snack, really Louis, is that the best I could come up with. That was the last thing I wanted. Well it seemed that it worked, since all four lads smiled, kissed my on the forehead, told me good night and if i need anything to call them.

Smiling my thanks, I closed the door locking it and headed straight for the bed. As soon as I was in bed, I got on twitter, Facebook and Instagram. I knew this was not the best thing for me to do, but I wanted to see what was going on in the world