Ignoring me? $

Strolling around Malibu, Harry was just enjoying himself with a cup of frozen yogurt and fresh berries. He was lost in his own world. He thought about how the past months have been. The Lads were on tour and right now they were on a two week break before they start on the final leg in America. Harry had notice that the Lads have been ignoring him a lot lately. Ignoring his texts and calls. He would send a good morning every morning or good night every night in their group message. He would tell them he missed and loved them, but he would get nothing in return.

He, at first, thought that something was wrong with his phone, but his family would get texts from him. He just figured that they were visiting their families, but that was not happening.

As the break was just about up, Harry walked into his house and saw his four band mates on the couch.

"When did you four get here?" Harry asked. This was surprising. Harry got his phone out to see if he missed any texts or calls. Only to see he had not gotten any.

"About three hours ago. Where have you been?" Louis asked.

Harry glanced at the oldest and replied, "Walking around town. I did not know you were coming in today. Have you been getting any of my texts or calls?"

"Yes." Niall said quite cold.

Harry raised his eyebrows at the blonde. What was going on? "You did not think to reply?"

"Why would we?" Niall asked.

"What did I do?" Harry asked. He had to do something.

"Nothing. Why do you think that?" Liam questioned the curly-haired.

"Oh. Just wondering." Harry just let it go. He did not want to cause a fight between them.

As the last two days went on, Harry started to feel left out once more. The four would go clubbing in LA and then they told Harry last night that they had gotten a penthouse at a hotel that was closer to the venue to stay in. They did not even ask him to join.

During the concert the next day, Harry could see that the lads were trying to stay away from him. He knew something was wrong, but he just went on like it was nothing. He would just carry on, focusing more onto the fans, reading their signs, waving towards them, and just being himself on stage.

This had become a routine for Harry. As they went on and on with their shows, fans had started to notice something was different with Harry. Harry had started to just sit down on one of the ramps instead of walking onto the catwalk like he used to do. His hair was always pulled into a bun. A few fans who were sitting close who post on twitter that he looked sick, and tired.

Harry had been stay up all night. Every time he would go to sleep, he would dream that the lads hated him, and would kick him out of the band. He would drink lots of tea to just have enough energy for the shows, but he was now slowly losing it.

It was their last show of the tour in Miami, Harry was barely able to keep his eyes awake. He glanced up towards the lights only for them to cause his headache to worsen. Trying everything to get the headache to stop, Harry started to slowly walk down the catwalk, when he noticed the black dots had started appearing in his vision. Shaking his head to get rid of them, which cause they to double, Harry lost his fight to stay awake.Last thing he heard was his name being yelled by one of his band mates, and the screams of the fans fading in the distances.

Glancing around, Liam noticed something was wrong when Harry did not sing his solo. Liam saw that Harry was swaying and just collapsed on the catwalk. Yelling Harry's name, Liam and the others ran towards their fallen mate. Liam had started to yell orders to the others to get Harry off of the stage and back stage away from everyone. Paul and some of the other body guards help the Lads and the others tried to calm the fans done. 

Niall glanced up at the Lads when they were walking behind Paul who had Harry in his arms, "What have we done? Is this our fault? We have treated him like crap lately." 

All four Lads looked down in guilt. It was all their fault. 

Once the Lads were backstage, Harry woke up. He noticed that his headache was still there, but it was a tad bit better than it had been. He felt a pair of strong arms that were holding him tight. Opening his eyes, Harry saw that He was in Liam's arms with the other three surrounding them.

 "Hey Haz, easy love." 

 Everything just felt hazy as Harry looked at all their faces. "What happened?" his voice was hoarse and weak.

 "How are you feeling?"  Liam asked as he glanced down at the curly-haired.

 "Like shit, what happened?" he asked once more.

 "You fainted before we started Little Things."

Harry started to panic. He remembered it all. The headache, the black dots and then suddenly nothing. What happened afterwards? How are the fans? What are the fans thinking? All these questions were rushing through Harry's head.

"Haz, you need to calm down. You are going to give yourself a panic attack. Harry. Haz." 

Harry starred right at Liam. "Is everyone okay? What happened afterwards? Did you finish the concert?"

"Harry. Every one is okay. No, we cut it short."

"What? Why?"

"Cause we were worried about you. What going on? There's something more bothering you, I can see right through you. D'you wanna talk?" Louis said. He and the other Lads saw how Harry had been the past several weeks. They had seen him become more pale. They saw the bags under his eyes.

 "It's nothing , Lads. I'm fine" 

"Bullshit, Haz." 

"Louis!" Liam smacked him. 

"Sorry, I call it how I see it. Harry, we have been noticing that you have not been yourself. You have heavy bags under your eyes. You think Lou can hide them, but we all know you. We see them. Every one sees them. Why have you not been sleeping, H?" Louis asked. They were all worried about him.

Harry did not lift his head to look at his band mates. Did he want to tell them the truth? Of coarse, he did. They were his best friends. His brothers. Why should he lied to them? Well, here it goes.

"I have been having nightmares that you four hate me, and then you all have been ignoring me, and then saying mean things to me. It is like my dream is coming true." Harry did not meet any of their glazes.

"Oh Haz, we are sorry. I know being stressed is not a good reason to snap or ignore you. We never meant to hurt you. I am sorry, Harry." Liam said. "Please forgive us. We love you." 

"Do you hate me?" Harry asked quietly. 

"No, love! Never! We are sorry we have been like this. Forgive us please." Louis said.

"Maybe..." Harry smiled a bit. He knew the Lads were feeling guilty. Good, but he could never stay mad at them. 

"Please?" Niall asked making sure Harry still had a cool cloth over his forehead.

"Sure." Harry smiled. "Just do not do it again." 

The four nodded their heads. They promised Harry and themselves that they would never ignore him anymore.