Coma $^ (N)

Liam yawned quite loudly and stretched his arms wide as he could without hitting his boyfriends. He glanced sleepily to his right and spotted Louis, Harry and Zayn cuddled up together sound to sleep. Making sure he did not wake them up with his yawn, Liam smiled. They all were in their penthouse they had rented out for the next week as they were doing several shows in Japan. Hearing someone snoring softly, Liam glanced down to see that Niall was curled up against him.

Liam got a good look at Niall to see that he was pale. Well, more pale then he normally was. Thinking about last night as they all were talking about some rumor that was going around about how all five of them were not talking to each other and all, Liam noticed that Niall had seemed extremely jet-lagged and didn't have much to say. He did not seem like he intended to be anti-social, but as they all went up to penthouse, it was clear that he was too exhausted to talk or even eat. On the elevator, he had been gently rubbing his stomach and mumbling something about needed his sleep, so when they got to the pent house, no one argued when Niall just went right to sleep. Even though they knew something was wrong.

Liam was slightly worried about Niall. Niall had denied food as soon as they had gotten to the pent house. Niall was never the one to not go without food.

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt movement from the three of his right. "Morning."

There were murmurs and sighs as Louis sat up. "Morning Payno."

"Sleep well?" Liam asked.

"Yes, did he?" Louis had pointed towards Niall. Liam sighed; he was not the only one who noticed Niall.

"Yeah, I've had worse," Niall, said with a yawn. "I am fine. Just a bit tired." He curled back into Liam's chest.

"Do we have anything today?" Harry asked, as he was the last one to wake up.

"No," Louis said, "but we have sound check tomorrow and then concert a few hours after that."

"Great," Harry said sarcastically.

Louis sighed. "I know, Haz. These are a few of my favorite shows. I love how they are so quiet and just listen. I mean we do not even have to use microphones to sing."

"I know." Liam smiled as he had started to run his finger through Niall's slight blonde hair. He had let the blonde grow out a bit this time.

"Come on Louis and Zayn. We can go order food from downstairs. Your phone on you, Li?" Harry asked as he and the other two threw some sweatpants and jumpers on.

"Yes, Haz." Liam showed Harry his phone as he laid it next to himself as the three went out the door.

"Ni?" he said quietly, rubbing his hands through the hair that was laying on Niall's sweating forehead.

Niall didn't stir at all. Soft snores continued to come from the little blonde.