Do you all still love us? $^

The lads were hanging out in their TV room spread across one couch. They had finally had a few weeks break before they were to head out to America to do some promo for their new album.

"I'm hungry." Harry announcing to the whole room.

"Me two!" shouted the blonde.

"When are you not?." Harry asked as he was leaning against Louis.

"Never?" Niall asked, and then sighed.

"Can we order Nando's?" Harry asked.

There was one person to shout yes, while the other three sighed.

"We always eat there." Louis spoke as he ran his hair through Harry's curls.

"Please. Please." Harry and Niall gave the oldest three their best puppy dog looks.

Liam, Louis and Zayn shared looks. No one can say no to these two.

"Fine, but you will have to go get it." Zayn said.

Two lads jumped up and ran to grab their wallets and keys. " We will be back!" They shouted as they ran and jumped into Harry's car and headed to Nando's.

Thank goodness the older three weren't in the car, they would have thrown the two out. Niall and Harry were blasting "What Makes You Beautiful" to the fullest volume with the windows all the way down, yelling at the top of their lungs.

The two youngest had finally reached Nando's.

"You got ahead in Ni, I will wait in the car for you."

"Alright! You want spicy chicken?"

"You know me so well!" Niall lend to kiss Harry.

"Umm. Niall. We are in public." Harry reminded Niall. The boys have been in a relationship since after Xfactor, but didn't want the world to know yet.

"Shit" Niall slammed the door as Harry laughed.

After Harry dropped Niall off, he searched for a parking spot. Of course, the only one he found was one in the back of the restaurant.

Pulling out his phone, Harry text Niall telling him that he was in the back. As Harry set his phone down, he notice that it started to rain. Sighing, Harry hated to drive in the rain, especially when it was dark. His eyesight wasn't the best at night. Searching for Niall to come around the corner, a group of creepy guys caught his eye.

Harry started to watch their every move. He noticed that one guy had caught him looking at them. Harry quickly looked somewhere else. He found himself peering down each one in the corner of his eye, and getting nervous butterflies in his stomach as he saw that all of the creepy guys were walking towards the car.

Harry got that funny feeling in his stomach. As he peered at the window once again, but this time, he was met with one of the creepy man staring back at him with a nightmarish smile on his face. Harry breathing heavily as the smile stuck in his mind. He tried his best to quickly lock the door, but the man was quicker and yanked the car door open. The man stepped forwards and grabbed Harry's shirt.

Harry was terrified. "What do you want?"

The man, pulled out a knife, and pointing it at Harry's neck. "I want you to shut up, famous boy."

Harry silently whimpered as he was dragged out of the car into a dark alley behind Nando's. He kicked as much as he could, but the guy had a tight grasp on Harry's neck. Trying his hardest to screamed out, praying that Niall would come save him, but then again not wanting Niall to see this.