Family $^

So this idea just came to me....

---------------------------------------------

Stressing out. That is what Niall had been doing for the past several hours. Was stress really too strong of a word? Was he just worried? Or was he just plain stressed.

At present time, Niall and the Lads were laying around in the bus waiting for the meet and greet before the show that was tonight. They had been in Europe for the past weeks. Three more weeks until they finally had a month break where they were going to finish up writing songs and start recording for the album that is supposed to be out in the fall of this year. It was just February and they were half way through the writing stage once more.

Liam was scrolling through his Twitter feed interacting with the fans. Following as many fans as he could. He glanced up to see what the other lads were doing. Liam had just gotten an Instagram, and might he say that he loved it. He pulled up the camera on his phone to take a picture of the rest of the Lads to put on Instagram to show the fans what they do on the bus.

Zayn was drawing something in a little brown sketchpad that Niall had gotten him for his birthday as his phone buzzes several times. The texts were probably from his family or Perrie.

Harry was head into some book he brought from London. He would always find time to read anything. One of his favorite things to get from other countries was a book.

Louis was sitting next to Zayn playing a game on the TV and keeping an eye on what Zayn was drawing, and sometimes putting his input into what Zayn was drawing.

Niall, on the other hand was lost in his own little world, staring out the window as the bus pulled into the parking lot of the venue they were playing at. He had been thinking about the meet and greet that was about to take place in just an hour or so. Liam had informed the Lads that they were going to be seeing a larger group than normal. This was the first time they were going to be in this city and wanted to meet a few more fans since they have been waiting several years for the Lads to come visit.

Niall had been worrying about doing the larger group.

Niall did not do well in crowds even though he was a bit better than in the beginning it still had him nervous. He could barely do the elevator that one thing, when he got stuck in there with Louis, Zayn, Paul and Preston. He had a slight panic attack but thank goodness for Zayn and Louis, who had help him calm down.

Niall had pulled up his twitter and went through the DMs and saw one from this girl and all it had said was some bitter things towards him. Asking him why he was ignoring her and accusing him of being a fake. Then saying that He could not sing, that the other lads hated him and all. In his heart he knew it was not true. He knew that the Lads loved him, but that small voice in his head kept telling him that what the girl had said was true.

Paul had informed the Lads that it was time for the meet and girl. All the boys acknowledge Paul and begin filing out of the bus to go get ready. All of them were headed towards Caroline's trailer first to get dress before they headed over to Lou's

Niall can feel himself breaking out into a cold sweat but he hesitantly gets up to follow the rest of the lads. The blonde jumps when a hand lands on his shoulder.