Don't feel good. $^ (N)

Thought I had put this up but somehow it got deleted.. Whoops... Anyways Hope you enjoy!

the longest story i have ever done!! Yay!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Niall woke up in the middle of the night sweating. Wondering how the room had got so hot, Niall jumped out of bed, but happened to fall back down. How did I get so dizzy, he wondered. Trying once more to get up, Niall had to hold on to the bed for a few seconds for the dizziness to leave. Wondering if he should wake the lads up, but decided quickly against it. Niall quickly turned the fan on, and crawled back into the bed once more, and was sound to sleep in just a few seconds after his head hitting the pillow.

Niall groaned as he woke up for the fifth time in the past hour. Sweat dripping off his forehead. Groaning as he looked at the clock to see it shine nine oclock. Knowing in just a few hours, he and the lads were needed to go film the music video for Best Song Ever. Swallowing, as he moved slowly off the bed, Niall knew that was the wrong thing to do. Great, he thought. He was sweating, and now dizzliness and a sore throat were added to the list. Grabbing the blanket on the bed, Niall curled up into, as soon as chills ran up his body. Shivering as he reached to door, opening it quietly as he looking into the suite's living room that they all were sharing. Looking at the window at the Miami beach shore line, Niall wished he could go out into the warm sun. His thoughts were interupped when he heard Harry yelling at Louis.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON, PUT THE PILLOW DOWN NOW"

"Haz, babe. You're going to wake Ni up. Please calm down" Liam whispered as he wrapped his arms around Harry to calm him down. Harry glanced at Liam, and then glared back at Louis, who was smirking. Always sensible when it came down to any of the boys. Liam was the mature one of the group. One that has the softest heart besides Niall.

"But Liam, He was hitting me with the pillow! I was trying to get ready," Harry frowned

"Harry be quiet, for Heaven's sake, Niall is trying to sleep!!" Zayn had joined in.

As Niall started to walk into the room, a searing pain shot through his chest and started to cough deep. Entering the room quietly, his head started to pound uncontrollably at every little sound, and the lads didn't quite help with all their yelling in the living room.

Leaning on the door, watchings his four boyfriends go at each other with more pillows, Niall sighed but soon turned into a grimace as his stomach turned. Niall rested his head on the cooling wall, trying to get the biol taste down, and the feeling of throwing up to settle. Bring his trembling hand to smooth his aching throat, Niall started slowly into the room.

"NIALL! Come on we've got to head out soon!!!" Liam shouted

"I am right here, Li." Niall spoke. His voice was rough. Looking up, he notice he had all the attention in the room.

"Niall, are you ok?" asked Liam as he came closer to his blonde boyfriend.

"Yea, Li. Just tired." He mumbled. Liam shared a worried look with the other lads.

His stomach was telling him very clearly to say no.

"Niall, do we look like we were born yesterday?" Louis stood at Liam's side with a concern frown on his face.

"N-n-no." Looking down at the duvet that was bundled around him. Quickly walking back into his room, Niall got ready for the day.

"Come on Ni! Paul's in the hallway waiting on us." Yelled Liam, as he quickly put aside Niall being sick.

As soon as the lads got to the studio to finish the music video, Niall slowly walked into the building, unnoticing the worried looks his was given not only by his boyfriends, but by Paul, and a few of their bodyguards that had been with them.