Chapter Sixty-two

Bnha manga be like:
______________________________________

"We'll be having you all conduct rescue maneuvers."

Hikari perked up, her wings shivering excitedly at the mention of the objective. She shouldn't have a problem with that! She looked like an angel for Christ's sake! No doubt she'll pass this! She was basically built as a rescue machine, with her wings and appearance and all that shit.

The time they got out and went flying, Kokkaku had already spotted an injured old lady and had dove down.

"MY SON!! PLEASE SAVE MY SON! HE'S CRUSHED IN THE RUBBLES!" She cried hysterically.

Hikari nodded and looked at her partner, only to receive a nod as he dashed off to find her son while Hikari went and checked over the old lady.

"Ma'am, are you hurt somewhere? Here, lemme check!"

The one thing that caught her eye and probably the only thing was the wide gash on the old lady's knees.

"Ma'am, please face towards me and close your eyes and inhale." She ordered calmly with a warm smile, nodding over to Kokkaku who carried a young man over his back carefully.

She blew on the lady's face, and in an instant, the gash on her forehead was gone. After the old lady, she inspected the guy who had scratched on his face, not even a single bone broken for being supposedly crushed by a rubble.

"It's gonna be alright, sir! My quirk can heal lots of external wounds! Esqueleto-nii! Bring him here!"

After healing them both, she proceeded to carry the old lady while Kokkaku carried the guy to the waiting room where there were first aids.

"What? But these two are already healed?" One questioned them and Hikari answered with a simple answer.

"My quirk can heal, sir!"

They left once again, hurrying to find more until they heard a cry from a collapsed building. They dropped down and stared at the huge rubbles of remains of the building, still hearing a cry from somewhere. Kokkaku placed his ears on the ground, pounding a fist to locate where the disturbance of a human was located. 

"Gabriel, can you call Luci to lift that rubble up along with me? After that, check the guy's condition."

Hikari flew and grabbed her shadow from below, pulling out a sharp black nailed hand from it and out came Luci.

"Luci, you heard what Esqueleto-nii said."

"Roger."

The devil gave a nod to Kokkaku, ready to lift the rubble with him. As they lifted it up, Hikari rushed and knelt to ask the man's state.

"Sir, are you injured somewhere?"

"Yes! I've got a broken leg! Please help me!"

"Don't worry, sir! I'll get you out!"

Damn, she can't really heal broken bones. She could only lift him up and get him to the waiting room.

His head and back were out of the way, so his lower body must be the only one that suffered damage. Nonetheless, she checked it there were some pains in those areas which she found none. She huffed.

"Esqueleto-nii, push the rubble to the other side, make sure it's as far away from him as possible." She didn't dare mention the presence of her quirk, knowing it might only scare the civilian even more.

After the rubble had been pushed off, she lifted the man carefully while ordering Luci to go back to her shadow as to not exceed over three minutes. She pulled the man to a sitting position gently and helped him up to his feet, hissing as he did so. Once the person was standing, Kokkaku made his way and wrapped the person's arm around his shoulder like Hikari did and proceeded to walk him out carefully to the first aid.