Chapter Four

I honestly felt bad for Present Mic earlier. It was just so pitiful that I almost answered one of his enthusiastic calls to the crowd until Raka-chan decided to cover my mouth, probably guessing what I was about to do when I took a deep breath.

"What center did you get in, Tenshi-chan?" I peeked at hers and saw she was on Center B. I could only hope I'm in the same one as hers, wanting none other than to team up.

But alas, my hope was crushed.

"Center A."

That sucks. So much for teaming up.

We listened to him some more and some richboi complained and yada yada yada...

"Good luck suffering!" He cheered happily.

*TIME SKIP*

After changing into our training clothes, we went into the designated bus and drove off into our specific Centers. Throughout the ride, I could only notice one thing.

The fucking thread was now straight and know what I noticed what's even worse? It looked like my soulmate was in the same Center as I.

Well shit.

Wait no. I got no time for that bull. If I want to pass, I need to focus on the exam and ONLY the exam.

I tried to ignore the red thread and opened the window, trying to get more energy from the sun. It worked, thankfully.

We now got off the bus and started stretching, waiting for Mic's instructions. I stretched my legs and arms before doing the wings. I sank further in the back to make sure I hit nobody when I stretch it to it's full span. And also to get a boost if the examinees push each other.

When a projection of Mic appeared at the top of a building, I automatically stretched my wings, ready to soar. "OKAY, START!"

And with that, I flapped them and swooped inside, creating a large gust of wind making other students cough and hack for clean air and rubbing their eyes. One however, already took off into the Center, not phased by my small distraction.

I waved it off, flying in different directions to search for some villain bots. But in fact, I didn't even have to search for them.

"Target: Fou—" Before it could even finish it's statement, I already sliced it in half with my light coated feather. It didn't really matter what the point of the bot was. Early birds get the worms. But nonetheless, I kept count.

Dodge.

Slice.

Fly.

That continued for more minutes when I suddenly heard a shrill scream behind me. There was a boy with bright blonde hair with a black lightning streak on it down on his ass, looking a bit.. dumb. My instinct kicked causing me to quickly materialize a small needle.

I learned one thing when I created that damned needle. It's that when I put too much light, it explodes. So why not make it an advantage.

I made sure to get the right amount of light before adding a bit more then I threw it at the bot, exploding the moment it hit it. I noticed that the bot looked stunned before I killed it. I then looked at the boy who looked dumbfounded and well.. dumb, seeing him making two thumbs up. I'm guessing he electrocuted it first before frying his brain first.

I went to his direction and blew on his face. This was the healing part in my angel quirk. I need to blow on the person's face in order to heal them.

And with that, I took off, leaving the dummy behind.

The rest of the remaining time, I kept finding injured people, so I did what normally a hero would do. Help them. So yeah, that tired the hell outta me.