Chapter Thirty-seven

Meet my first little shit. He's seventeen, by the way. Happy reading!
______________________________________

To be quite honest, I felt conflicted about this uh, this unspiky hedgehog of a soulmate in front of me, Tapeboi and Rockhard. But once I've processed the whole image inside my head—and phone, I wasn't sure if my stomach was even alright due to my laughter.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?!" I asked. Well, more like demanded.

Due to his rage, he exploded and his hair popped back up. I just laughed harder.

"Oh yeah? Well what the hell happened to your hair?!" It was his turn to ask and with that, I grew sulk lines and sat down with my wings hugging my frame.

"What, am I not pretty with short hair..?"

Suddenly, Pikachu gripped my wings and I inwardly flinched, watching as he pried open my wings away from my body and held my hand, kneeling as if he was some sort of knight in shining armor.

"No! Whatever look you have, you'll still look beautiful and awesome!" He exclaimed with a large grin on his face.

Oh, this guy. Even if he's not my soulmate, he could easily make me blush with his flirty comments. But at the least, it made me feel better. Although, I fainted with a red face. You can't deny it, Pikachu's a charmer and a looker.

I was then caught by my soulmate who kept smacking my right cheek lightly and yelling at me to wake up. In the end, I woke up with a smile and teased him.

Silently of course.

"My, my. Pikachu's such a flirt! How I wanted to hear that coming from my dear soulmate... I wonder if he'll be complimenting me like that too. What do you think, Grenada?" I grinned at his flushed and pissed of face, a blush decorating my own as I basically flirted with him while we walked to our seats.

He huffed and turned away, looking at the window like what a protagonist would do in those shoujo and shounen manga and anime. I know I'm supposed to expect the unexpected from him but, he took it to a whole nother level.

"You.. look fine..."

God, can I die happy now?

Such a tsundere.

Yeah, I know. Cute, eh?

Whatever helps you fly.

I simply giggled quietly and gazed at my soulmate beside me with a little blush on my cheeks, my wings fluttering a little from behind me.

He looked serene but something's troubling him. Should I ask?

Don't ruin his peaceful moments. It's rare to see a bomb without its spark.

Yeah, maybe.

I didn't flinch even when he gazed right back at me and kept my little smile on my face. He actually kept his gaze and rested his cheek on his hand, looking like he was trying to figure me out or some sort. He looks so adorable! How can one angry asshole look so cute?!

I don't know if you can imagine me or not, but I'm shaking my head at you in disappointment right now.

Oh, hush. Let me appreciate our moments.

His ruby red eyes seemed softer than usual whenever I meet them. Is it some effect I have on him? Please tell me it's an effect I have on him. I'd probably feel stupid if it's not but, a girl can dream, right? I couldn't even comprehend Broccoli-chan who was just staring at us horrified from the front, probably wondering what the hell our relationship is.