Chapter Seventy-seven

This picture above is legit Hikari and Luci. You can't tell me otherwise.
______________________________________

"No, Grenada, I'm just saying that if you're genetically a gal, your tits would actually be larger than mi—hmm? Broccoli-chan?"

Midoriya smiled at her, calling her over to the hallways. She obliged, waving to Katsuki who just waved her off with a hand and Kokkaku who blew her a playful kiss which was smacked away by her soulmate. She giggled as her and Midoriya walked to the hallways.

"Need anything? Is this about Chako? Did you two fight?" She bombarded him with questions, instantly flustering him at the mention of his soulmate.

"No! It's not like that and we haven't fought! I-It's a about uh.. a little girl... Can you help me with that?"

She raised her brows.

A kid?

"Broccoli-chan, I don't think kids would wanna see a corrupted angel. My horn would probably scare them away." She caressed her horn and frowned, looking away.

He sighed, rubbing the back of his head.

"No, I promise. She'll like you! She.. I could say she looks a little bit like you..."

Hikari turned to him. Looks like her?

She pointed to her horn.

"Yeah, she got a horn that's a part of her quirk too. A-And you're real nice so I think you'll get along with her..?"

Assuming that this girl's an insecure one based on what he's saying, especially since he's asking her for help, does he think she can cheer the kid up? Maybe not, maybe so. But hey, she ain't complaining.

Hikari finally nodded and grinned at him, her wings involuntarily flapping behind her.

"Sure! I'll help y'all with the gal! Must be a real angel for you to be asking help from lil ol me. What's the Sweetie's name?"

He clasped his hands and bowed, making her flinch.

"Thank you for this, Tenshi-san! She's Eri! It means a lot for us!"

Us? Oh. Him and the girl.

She waved him off.

"No problem."

Midoriya frowned and smacked himself internally. He'd have to admit, he was a little insensitive with that. Actually just referring to Hikari's horn as if it was a bad thing was a wrong move, but it seemed like she didn't even notice. He's still feeling foolish over that. That was just straight up rude.

He watched as Hikari walked back to Katsuki, smiling as he saw his childhood friend's face ease up a little. He went back to Uraraka and Iida.

"Deku-kun, what'd she say?" She asked. She knew of the situation and wanted to help the kids too and she thought, Hikari would just love to meet the sweet girl.

Midoriya nodded and smiled. "She'll help us."

"We can always count on her!" Uraraka cheered, pumping her fist.

Iida chopped the air as usual. "I do not know what you two are talking about, but I shall still say 'good for you'!"

Uraraka giggled and turned her head to her best friend's direction, watching her expressively tell something to her soulmate as well as her dark skinned friend who both listened and nodded. Uraraka smiled. She's getting back her light, and that was relieving to see. She smiled, noticing the obviously polished horn. She's the one that polished that horn earlier! And it's still shining!
______________________________________