Chapter Thirteen

"Angel! Wake up!"

Huh..? Pikachu..?

"Kaminari-san, take her to the side!"

Fancy-chan..?

Oh... That's right... Villains are here...

Wait...

VILLAINS!

I shot up, immediately feeling light headed. Shit, not much oxygen in the brain. I felt someone lift my arms up in their neck, slightly feeling some soft hair. My eyes are still blurry...

"Pika.. where are we? And where are the others?" I questioned him, only seeing three familiar blobs of black, purple, as well as the large blob of yellow in front of me, still feeling dizzy to see anything clearly.

My back feels a little lighter... Ah yes, I shed a few of my feathers earlier.

"The portal scattered us all, Yaoyorozu and Jirou are the only ones with us." He explained, the panic and fear evident in his voice. "We're in the mountain zone." Fancy-chan's voice...

Finally, my vision went back to its original state. Villains are surrounding us right now.

I observed as they fought Fancy-chan and E-girl while Pikachu holds me.

I was right.

"These idiots are small fries. They're too reckless." I stated, catching some of the villains' attention. They glared and snarled at me. "Little girl, you've got a lot of nerves to call us weak!" A villain lunged at me as I gently pushed Pika away.

They're villains, they deserve to be punished. "Shut up." I said icily before flicking a needle in his right eye. Brutal, I know. Just when he thought it was just a needle, it exploded. Just a little.

"Tenshi-san! That's a little overboard, don't you think?" I glanced at Fancy-chan who spoke with a worried voice. I just closed my eyes and smiled innocently. "Fine, needles wont explode. But Fancy-chan, if they're aiming for All Might like the portal said, then shouldn't we give it our all so we can at least prevent more casualties? Remember, these are real villains." I explained, trying to sugarcoat the statement but still wanting to voice out that we shouldn't hesitate on attacking. "As long as we're not killin' them then it's fine. Right?" I didn't want to have them get killed just because they held back.

She just nodded and kept fighting much to my thanks. "You shouldn't hold back on someone trying to kill you. That's what could get y'all killed." They need to know that sooner no matter how harsh I worded it, or it's really gonna get them killed. Papa thought me that at the young age of five.

It's a cruel game of kill or be killed.

I scanned my eyes and observed that none of them were distancing themselves from the villains. They're doing close ranged combats.

I quickly flapped my wings and flew up, instantly plucking the longest feather and coating it with light without a second wasted and swooped down to the back where most of the villains are gathered. I know that they can handle themselves. They passed the exam and Fancy-chan is recommended for a reason.

I'll just have to lessen the work for them.

After slicing down most of the villains, I flew back up and pulled out more needles, throwing them to the nape of the ones nearer to my classmates, instantly paralyzing them. The others kicked them away and proceeded to fight the quickly decreasing villains.

"Then I'll use you as a stun gun!"

I looked down below just to see E-girl kicking a complaining Pikachu over to a villain, effectively shocking said villain.