Chapter Ten

"I am.. coming through the door like a normal person!" OHHH! ITS ALL MIGHT!

Oh God. The number one hero is standing in front of us! Raka-chan, help me! "I-I'm gonna faint..."

"Tenshi-chan!" I could feel everybody sweatdropping at my hardcore fangirling including All Might.

Is this hero training? God, I'm excited! Does that mean our hero costumes are here already?! Does this also mean he'll be the one teaching us?!

"We'll be doing... Battle Training! And to go with that are these! Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started." Suitcases with numbers up to twenty-two showed up in the wall as everyone screamed in awe including myself.

"After you change, gather in Ground Beta!"

"Yes sir!"

*TIME SKIP*

Welp, atleast it's heat absorbent.

"Tenshi-chan, our costumes are too tight!" Hers looked exactly as she described on the phone call. "Raka-chan, you're so cute!" I gushed at her costume.

I added an almost transparent cerulean half skirt just to make it more stylish, some black boots that goes up to just below my knees and some armor on the joints and braces on the wings, and some black rubber gloves. I think mine looked cool. They also provided me some leather pouch that I requested so I can store in some light needles that I can just pull out when there's no sunlight to give me energy.

"You look badass Tenshi-chan!" We continued to gush about each other's costumes as the other girls joined us.

"Fancy-chan..." I honestly did not expect the sophisticated Yaoyorozu to get a costume that covers so little on her body. "My quirk requires me to show some skin so I apologize if I make some of you uncomfortable." She explained which made so much sense.

We soon headed out and went to where All Might directed us to.

Is it just me or did my classmates seemed more dramatic than usual. Whatever, let's just go along with it. Besides, we looked cool.

"Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?"

Z-Zygotes..?

I got curious over other's costumes and decided to check them out, going to Pikachu's direction to leave Raka-chan with her soulmate. "Hey Pikachu! Lookin' hot there." I teased him with a smirk causing him to flinch. He turned to me red faced that made me laugh and shamelessly checked me out. "Well you look hotter." Laughing, I slapped his arm and fiddled with my feathers. "Hey Angel! Nice costume 'ya got there!" A familiar accented voice called out to me making Pika and I look at him.

Esqueleto had some pretty nice costume. He looked badass, damn. If I didn't have a soulmate, I would've fell for this instead. He had a bison skull for a mask on his face, backless tight top with skeleton designs that has holes for his elbows and shoulders for his bone manipulation quirk, and leggings underneath a baggy camouflage pants that consists of the colors light gray, haze gray, ocean gray and black. To finish his costume was an ankle high black boots. I whistled lowly and laughed with the other two. "Hot damn, mate, melt me." We chatted some more and examined other's costumes together.

And with that, we went to an observation room with tons of CCTVs. All Might made us pick in a box that will decide our team. He told us that the most undamaged team will be participating twice because of uneven pairs.

Team K.

I raised my paper and waited for someone to raise theirs. Lucky for me, it's Kokkaku. "Hey Esqueleto! We teamin' up!" I cheered, fist bumping with him. He grinned and ruffled my hair. "How about we plan right now?" He suggested and I agreed instantly.

"Let's go over with our quirks first." I showed him a glowing needle that I prepared earlier when we were outside. "This needle can either just hit someone in any other parts and explode or it can be used to paralyze a person for 5 minutes. This is a training exam, my feather sword can kill a person if it can slice a boulder. I can heal too." I explained as brief as possible before adding one more thing. "I can also fly and find their location if we're the heroes. I think it's a good start." He nodded and took it all in, explaining his own.

"My quirk can let me take out a bone-as disgusting as that sounds-and use it as a weapon. I can also use my bones as a body shield that's strong enough to last a hard blow." He raised his hand and flexed his finger tips. "I can shoot out some bones with my fingers and the bones will automatically grow back. And like you said, it's only an exam, I can't use that sharp bone to stab someone. I can only graze them."

I nodded at that. "That's assuming we're the heroes. Look, All Might is giving them time to form a plan outside. The more the teams go, the easier to figure out who our opponent are." After that planning, we just chatted with Pika while watching the brutal battle of Broccoli-chan, Raka-chan, Richboi-kun and Grenada.

"Is he planning to kill Broccoli-chan?!" I exclaimed in slight panic, not knowing that the bad blood between the two were worse than I thought. "I think he is." Well shit. If I fight this bastard, I'll need to go all out. Soulmate or not.

The match ended when Broccoli did an uppercut motion with his active quirk, making sure to miss Grenada's right hook, creating a huge draft of wind that's enough to break the ceilings of the building, providing a momentum for Raka-chan to touch and grip a post as some of the debris flew up and home-runned it to Richboi-kun. She flew to the large bomb and released the quirk just on time and gave the bomb a big 'ol hug. Quite a destructive and risky move I'll say. Not really good for battles inside a cramped building.

They should really learn to use their quirks more minimalistic when the battle's inside. They're giving too much large-scale attacks. If it were a real situation, the building would of gave up and crumbled down to pieces if All Might didn't warn my damned soulmate. And others would get caught up in that mess too. Like I said, it's too destructive.

"Holy shit, it's only the first match and it's already so brutal." I stated with wide eyes. If Grenada's quirk looked dangerous, just look at his face. Though the glare wasn't directed at me, the look can already send me to hell.

"How the hell are we gonna get along with that attitude..." I asked myself, not noticing that Pikachu heard it. "Why worry about it?" I just shrugged and waved it off, making sure not to give myself away. I wouldn't want to bother him with pesky soulmate talks.

They were now called back and sent Broccoli-chan to Recovery girl. Raka-chan ran over to me in happiness overflowing. "Tenshi-chan! We won!" I smiled at her and draped my wing over her head. "Great job out there, love."

"Love?!" Ah, I forgot about Pikachu and Esqueleto here. I put my arm over her neck and turned us over to the two guys behind us. "This baby right here, is Uraraka Ochaco!" She gave them a grin and waved at them whoch they gladly reciprocated. Pikachu cleared his throat and smirked.

"So.. you two soulmates?" We all just laughed at that, knowing that he meant it as a joke. "I'd be glad if she were!" I cheerfully said, earning me smack on the shoulder and a laugh. "Nah, men. She met her soulmate after she met me."

They just 'ohh'ed at that.

We listened to Fancy-chan's explanation why Iida was the MVP of the battle and just watched Raka-chan pout at that. As soon as she mentioned Grenada's mistakes, I turned to him, still seeing him unbearably quiet since the battle. It was weird seeing him like that. I know that this is just the second day of school but his actions and words from yesterday already gave me a view of how the guy usually acts. Brash and angry.

Unfortunately, we were not provided an earpiece to hear their conversation so I don't really know what he's thinkin' right now. I could see by the way his shoulders are tensed that he's shocked-terrified, even.

What are you thinkin' right now, Grenada?

______________________________________

cutie_booseoksoon30