Chapter Thirty-two

The artwork above is mine 😊 and it's my first digital art!
______________________________________

Hey Luci?

Yeah?

You are the devil, right?

Righto.

How come you're so nice? Did God take you back to heaven?

No, He didn't, idiot. I said my malice can only get stronger if I eat the damned ugly sins. But, uh... Just so you know, I love takoyaki. Hehe...

Where'd that come from? But, yeah, it's pretty obvious. Make sure to remind me to buy more. Anyway, Papa said that I should interact more with you, right? So um, can you, uh.. I dunno? Materialize yourself?

I can. At my free will, of course. I could only last three minutes, though.

Good. I at least want you to meet Papa. And by the way, Papa said that he also had a Lucifer with him. Does he look like you? I mean, you're both Lucifer so it kinda piques my curiosity.

Ugh, Papa this, Papa that. I look like his quirk, alright? I just look younger since I age with you.

Well, I suppose it is making some sort of sense. I kinda feel like Naruto now.

I see you.

Just housing some sort of evil inside me then learning to be acquainted with it.

The whole night, I was awake, talking with the Devil himself in my mind. And I decided to ask something from him.

Hey, I wanna see you. Can you?

Fine, only because I'm bored.

Seconds later, I still haven't found him. Was it because it was too dark? My room is dark so that must be it.

"Hey, Luci, where are you?" I whispered, not wanting to disturb Esqueleto whose room is just besides mine. I received a tap on my shoulder that almost startled me to death.

"Idiot. You should've seen your face. You look like you just saw a ghost." He laughed quietly as he sat on my pillow, seemingly enjoying it's softness. I just sweatdropped at him and took in his appearance.

He does look like what I expected him to look like. Black wings, black hair, two black horns ,pale skin and red eyes and all that.

"Done checking me out?" He asked with a flirtatious voice, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Not yet." I answered dryly. I crawled up to him and sat upright, taking his clawed fingers and examining it with curiosity. "Will I look like this once I transform?" I asked. He merely nodded and just observed me do my thing. Papa said I'll be trying full transformation the day after tomorrow.

"Can you change your age?" I asked, thinking if I'm old, then he's old too. I snickered at that, earning me a confused look from him. His crimson blood eyes trailed to my cerulean ones and answered with a nonchalant expression. "I do. But I can simply change my appearance." I guess Devil's still have their own magic and powers.

"Do you.. die with me?"

"What a stupid question. Of course, idiot."

I moved my hands to his face, cupping his cold cheeks and looked at his appearance, taking my time to memorize it all. "Then.. does that mean I'll never be alone until I die?"

I didn't receive an answer from that but I still continued on inspecting his face, fixating my eyes on every detail.

By now, I was laying on his stomach as he laid on his back, adjusting his wings and letting me do whatever. "You're so touchy, y'know? I think it's why that Esqueleto friend of yours always seem to be flustered." I didn't pay attention to his words and touched his black horns. "Even your soulmate looks fidgety whenever you get too close to his face. Aside from the last time you spoke to each other." He kept on rambling, not minding my silence at all and just kept a one-sided conversation the whole time I was touching wherever.