Chapter Ninety

Hikari could listen to Katsuki talk all day. If she could withstand Luci's chatter every day and every night, she could do it to everyone. Well, that's what she thought. Studying isn't just a good topic to chat with Katsuki.

"You're gonna have to focus more if you wanna pass this quiz."

Hikari rolled her eyes.

She really just wanted to hang out with her boyfriend. Is that so much to ask? The plan was to just go to his room and cuddle. But no. He just had to be studying when she arrived.

"I'm gonna pass, okay? Just wanna chill, y'know."

Katsuki stared at her with a scrunched forehead, contemplating. He, for sure, knows that Hikari isn't competetive academically. And he already studied the lecture a hundred times. He sighs, defeated.

Hikari smiles at him gleefully and climbs over his bed where he's sat at. She lies down and opens her arms, gesturing for a hug. "Let's just sleep or cuddle?" She tilts her head for a more cutesy effect.

It was proven effective when he gave her a defeated sigh. She lays down and grabs a pillow to her chest, watching as he hovers above her for a second before plopping his head on her chest. Grinning in victory, she caressed his hair.

"I love you~." She says, emitting a slight blush from Katsuki.

He frowns and looks at her with red cheeks, his forehead scrunched up.

"That's so random. Where'd that come from?"

She shrugs. "I can't say I love you for no reason?"

Katsuki simply... Stared. Her eyes, then to her lips.

For some reason, the atmosphere seemed quite thick. Heated. Her eyes flutter at the sight of his visible neediness. Feeling a sudden wave of shyness, she covers her lower face with the pillow, maintaining a direct eye contact with him who seemed to be moving in sync with her. He grabs the pillow and pushes it down slightly just to kiss her cheek. It was just a simple peck until the kisses trail down to her lips.

His hands circled on her waist and she arched her back in automatic response, letting him pull her closer to his body as he gave tiny pecks on her lips, nipping lightly. He rubs his thumb on her back just between her wings, making her squirm and let out small noises. He could just swallow all the sounds. Her reactions were too cute. Even as that thought passed by, she still tried to act smug when be pulled away.

She smirked. "What, you want more?" Pulling him closer, she pressed herself more to him as she ignored her red face.

He's being more assertive today. What happened?

Luci was fanning himself somewhere at the back of her mind.

"Whoo. I-It's getting hot in here."

Hikari finds herself pulling at Katsuki's hair, emitting a grunt and a close-eyed sigh from him.

"Fuck. I love when you do that..."

By now, Hikari was beet red. He didn't have to sound so hot!

In response, she dug herself deeper and bit on his jaw with a whine. She can't look at him without feeling her restraint slip through her fingertips.

"What's got you so shy now, Hikari?" He questioned, his red eyes burning on her blue ones when he pulled away. He faced her blushing and pouting face, removing her hands from his nape and hair with one hand. Without hesitation, he holds her wrists above her head.

Hikari pursed her lips in response, turning away from his gaze and squirming. She tried to bury her face on the pillow.

"I love you..." She mumbles shyly. Gods, she felt like her heart was going to burst.

'So damned cute.' Katsuki thought.

He freed her wrists after she answered, letting her pull him close to her once again and place kisses on his cheek and the side of his lips. Hikari's hands roam on his back, lightly scratching on the fabric when she arches her back from a stimulation forming there. She stifled a moan against his cheek.

She wanted to bite on his neck.

With a slight tilt of her head, his throat was bite level. And bite she did. She bit and sucked and kiss, making little sounds when she felt his hand playing with the base of her wings. She looked up when she heard rough breathing from Katsuki.

Fuck.

Is he turned on?

"Gods..." He muttered against her hair, pressing up against her body.

She got a little dizzy from his sounds. Moving to his lips, she suckled on his lower lip and moaned as she felt her head spin. She pulls away slightly from him, breathing heavily as his hand rest under her shirt below her breast, circling his thumb, making her twitch. She looked at him with her brows knotted and hazy eyes.

He looked so fucking good when he's trying to restrain himself from touching her everywhere.

"Katsuki..." She sighed out with a whine when he buried his face on her neck, kissing her there.

"Hmm?" He asked, mumbling.

"Not time yet..."

She wanted it just as much as he did, but they were still young. A lot could go wrong.

Katsuki agreed, to be honest. This could wait a little longer. They didn't need to rush their relationship. And they certainly didn't need to be worrying about problems they shouldn't have as first year students (*ahem* accidental pregnancies *ahem*). Though he did beat himself up internally for not having thought of that earlier and just going with his and Hikari's libido when he was supposed to be the one stopping her, being the one with more restraint.

Katsuki moved himself up and kissed her forehead lovingly, pushing Hikari's hair out of her forehead. He closed his eyes and snuggles up to her, smirking victoriously when he felt her still twitching from the stimulation he gave her.

"Mhm. I know. Ready when you are."

Hikari nodded and smiled, sighing.

"Thank you. Right now, just rub my back and cuddle with me."

He chuckled at her demand and complied without any complaints, watching her fall asleep just seconds later. He sighed and rolled his eyes before shutting them and joining Hikari, feeling her sleepiness rub off on him.

"..I love you too."
______________________________________

*Sips tea and ignores chapter 362*

Anyways, author found love and took almost how many months to update this book. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about y'all LMAO. Apologies for the short chapter tho.

Good days and happy reading!