Chapter Fifty-six

Here's the male character design! Continue on and happy reading!!
______________________________________

"Call me if you need me, okay? I'll fly there with my trademark speed. And are you sure you want to take your cats? I can still take care of them, y'know? Do you need carrying some luggage? It's still my day off. Or do you want me to cook you something before you go? And-"

Hawks, by obvious means which seemed completely his opposite, was a worrywart. And a chatterbox. By the time he finished speaking, they were already above the entrance of UA as he carried three bags of her clothes. He was reluctant to let her carry the cage of her pets but knew he was being overly protective. She carried her acoustic guitar on her free hand tightly. She decided to bring it with her along with her electric one that her self proclaimed uncle held.

"How would you even cook me something when we're already here?"

She was only answered by a feather that lifted up some yakitori in a box and his blank gaze.

"You didn't make that but thanks.."

"No problem, kid!" He replied cheerily, earning him a sweat drop from her.

She shook her head with a little smile, and it only got larger when she saw him glaring at Ray and Ray glaring at him.

They'll miss each other, that's for sure.

He sent a feather to bring down her bags below and set them there as Hikari flew down. He made a "call me" gesture and saluted before he zoomed off with a last shout of "I promise I'll take care of your home, too, kid! Bye!"

She smiled and she looked up to the sky then frowned. She clutched the black feather necklace her father gave her directly from his wings. It was his last one. The others were burned at the funeral.

She stared blankly, letting Aizawa scold them all because she knew, she deserved it. She broke the rules, but hell, she didn't even regret it. Though, she got a little scared at the possibility of being expelled.

She looked down and remembered, ahh, this was going to be her new home. She brought all the memories she could get from her home, storing them inside a shelf of her mind and replaying them one by one, until it came back to her father's pathetic appearance. That's right. He was gone.

She ignored the other's look of concern, instead, focusing on the stupid looking Kaminari who just released a million of volts and Kirishima who was handed some money by her soulmate. She watched him go up to her slowly, a neutral look on his face before he grabbed her wrist and took her away.

"Bakugo-"

"Fucking call me by my last name again and I'll kill you."

Her breath hitched. He was letting her use his first name instead? And so soon? She moved her eyes towards their intertwined hands and gripped it tighter. She could feel the warmth. And she wanted to always feel it. Maybe just a reminder that he was alive and well. Full of life.

"Katsuki.. where are you taking me..." She finally said though made no sign of stopping him until they got to a clear part of the school where there were no other people. He turned around, letting go of her hand and about to speak, only to be grabbed again. "No... Don't let go.. please..."

He froze before he adjusted his hand so that their fingers laced around each other comfortably.

"Are you fine now?"

She nodded. However, it felt like he had known her for forever because he frowned and simply told her what she really felt.

"No. You're not. Are you even ready to go to school yet?"