Chapter Twenty-three

"Deku-kun! You were amazing! First place is amazing!" I was with Broccoli-chan, amusing myself as I watched him stare at his hand like some kind of God until Chako made her presence clear to us. "You too, Hikari! Second place is so cool! I'm so jealou—your wings are gray again." Oh, right.

I whipped my head to her and smiled, pushing my wings down behind me for a sec to take the sin off and lifted it once it got lighter. "Chako, what place did you get in?" I ignored her question and directed both Broccoli-chan and mine's attention to her.

Am I some legendary third wheel or is Richboi-kun the legendary third wheel?

I simply smiled as the two talked gleefully to each other. These two are so cute it isn't even funny. I winked at her and took my leave, searching for Esqueleto. Once I spotted him, I quickly ran to him and gave him a big ol' hug from behind, wrapping my limbs and wings around him as I smudged my cheek on his bare broad back. That clearly almost gave him a heart attack seeing as he just jumped half a feet up.

"Geez, Angel. Don't scare me like tha—"

"Congrats on taking fifth place, Esqueleto!" I gave him a huge grin as he turned his head to me, cutting his sentence off. I just received a pat and ruffle on the head as he gave me a toothy grin. I awed at his smile which made him slightly confused but still continued to smile nonetheless.

"You have cute ass fangs, 'ya know?" I stated bluntly, letting go of his body before he turned to face me with a bashful grin, scratching his silver-blue hair. "Y-You think so?" I just nodded and opened my mouth to say something until I was cut off by a whining voice.

"Ugh, Angel, Kokkaku... I feel so lame!" It's Pikachu. He placed an arm around our shoulders and pulled us close to him. "Twenty-sixth place! How lame is that?!"  It's not so bad. But if he feels like crap, I guess I'll have to baby him for a while.

"Aww, 'ya sad little Pikachu... C'mere! I'll smother 'ya with these badonkas!" I spread my arms wide and emphasized my chest, indicating for a hug and gave him a large lopsided grin that he happily accepted while crying dramatically. Too bad for him though, I'm too small for him to reach my boobs. So in the end, he just buried his face in my hair while giving me a mighty hug. Esqueleto just laughed and joined in our hug fest, saying that he felt left out.

From the distance, I could feel Papa sweatdropping at my carefree attitude but I couldn't care less.

*SOMEWHERE IN THE CROWD*

'Her soulmate's face looks scary...'

*BACK TO THE THREE IDIOTS*

Cavalry battle, eh?

There's forty-six of us so it should give us equal amounts of members per team. The rider would be me of course. If we needed to escape, I'll force myself to fly the whole team away.

As I was thinking about who to team up with, I didn't notice that there's already a whole crowd begging for my attention.

When I noticed them, I just looked for the suitable options. Ooh...

"Esqueleto! Come, you're with me!" I pulled his hand before he almost gave up and walked away. Two more people...

Ahh. There they are.

"Hey, you two! Get over here!"

*TIME SKIP*

We went to our position with me as the top, Esqueleto in my right for defence and the other two for offense. I'm the escape plan.

"You know what to do, right?" I asked my team. They nodded and gave me a smile or smirk.

"And... Start!"