Chapter Thirty-eight

Another one of my artworks. Hehe. Now, onto the story.

3rd POV (whoo, I know, shocking)

To say that the activity regarding saving All Might was easy was an understatement. It literally took her seconds just to fly to him, quick on her tail was Kokkaku who maneuvered around the area like it was a playground. They didn't even break a sweat.

The training from their internship had been a huge help and quite literally transformed them into something more agile and quick. Though, who wouldn't. With the number two hero watching you with his probably-casual glare, you certainly would want to impress him as best as you could.

The next round they watched was to say.. interesting. Though Midoriya showed them his transformation that weirdly reminded her of her soulmate, he ended up slipping and falling, gaining the title of The Fallen, according to All Might.

She narrowed her eyes at him, inspecting any broken body parts and was quite shocked that there was none. Then a growl interrupted her analysis. She looked to her left and found a very, very unamused Bakugo. Goddamn, he looked about ready to explode, both literally and figuratively.

With a little tug on their string, she tapped his shoulder softly, frowning as he flinched a little and snapped his glare to her. She gave him a look that he could clearly interpret as "let it go for now". In response to her, he simply huffed and stared at a random direction with an angry pout.

Quickly, she pulled out her phone as snapped a photo of him, making sure there was no flash and sound of shuttering. She was pretty sure he noticed but just let her be. He thinks she's never exposed this pictures to anyone anyway.

Oh how wrong he was.

Insert laughing nugget here.

For the rest of their hero class, she made sure to take mental note of each and every member of their class excluding Todoroki and Kokkaku, seeing as she already trained with them. By now, she knows their moves by heart and she could say the same for them.

After the class, she walked next to Kokkaku and Uraraka, linking their arms together and skipping like a little kid. The two can actually see that.

She looked at the brunette with a large smile on her face, leaning towards her more. "So you ready for more spars?" She asked, giddy that now that they improved, they could test each other once again.

Kokkaku piped in. "Whatcha talkin' bout, lesbians? I feel left out." He placed a hand on his heart in mock disappointment.

After hearing the news about Michael, Hikari's father, from herself, he decided to make it his goal to absolutely make her days better by making her laugh.

He succeeded already.

"Well, Esqueleto, you can join in if you want? You got no problems with sport bras and cyclings, right?" She teased lightly. Uraraka laughed along with her, looking at their other friend in anticipation. She actually never sparred with the dark skinned boy and would like to do so.

"Pshh, I've trained with ya for a whole week with you wearing that, what else is in store for me." He waved it off with a jovial smile. He won't lie, he even caught her in actual underwear and simply threw her his clothes that ended up oversized. He thought it was cute, though. Not that he'd admit it.

"Gotta point there, bud." Hikari agreed. Then she remembered that she actually haven't told Uraraka about the update on her quirk.

She gasped and suddenly latched her arms on the poor, startled brunette. "Chako! I've got somethin' to tell ya!" She dramatically said wide eyed. Uraraka tilted her head and giggled as she saw a curious owl instead of Hikari, her wings only adding more effect.