Chapter Seventy-four

Every break they had, Katsuki would always lead her to his room and all she could think of was, Grenada loves to cuddle? Cute but unusual. Still. Cute. Hella cute.

He'd always sit on his bed and gesture for her to sit in between his legs or sometimes on his lap. The first time he did that, he yelled at her, very red in the face. Now, the action might've seemed normal, only thing is, Hikari's the one who usually initiates these kind of actions. She'd still do as told because she enjoys being given all his attention. She'd sit herself down on his lap and wrap her arms around his seemingly small waist and close her eyes, snuggling into his chest as he did the same with her hair.

Maybe this was his kind of peace? Weirdly quiet but hey, she ain't complaining. As long as he doesn't leave her sight and is even insisting on her becoming his human pillow, she did not have a problem. And as long as he's comfortable.

But now that the opportunity presented itself to her... she ought to ask something.

"Katsuki? I don't want you to misunderstand my question, but are you alright? You don't usually drag me in your room for cuddle sessions. Not that I'm complaining, I'm enjoying it in fact and I just wanted to—"

"You're babbling. And I'm.. fine. It's not about me anyway."

She tilted her head.

"Can I pry?"

He gazed at her and nodded slightly. He appreciated that she even bothered to ask for his permission to know what's troubling him when he's already decided he'll be honest with her.

"..remember that time when you screamed at my ear to wake me up for practice?" He mumbled against her hair with a deadpan. She nodded.

When he laid his lips on her head from internal exhaustion, she shivered and immediately got red, just now feeling him give her head a light kiss and pats.

"Y-Yeah?"

He sighed, making her melt and shake from nervousness as he gave another soft kiss and this time, an audible inhale. If only she could pur.

What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck—

"I had a dream."

"A-A dream?"

"Yeah. It was you. Totally not weird."

About her? Did she do something to him in his dream? He sounded solemn. Should she say sorry?

"You were in a.. a full devil form. You had another horn which wasn't broken. Your sclera was black and your skin was almost gray. You got another set of horns too." As he spoke, his description of her reminded her that he's never seen her Devil form. And he's never asked about it til now. "Was that your Devil form?"

She could only nod and urge him to continue telling her his dream, not wanting to waste his extreme honesty towards her.

"You were crying, telling me not to leave you and telling me to love you. And so, here we are." As he finished, he noticed she was silent. He let her think for a little while before she answered with a light voice.

"Obeying dream me, huh. Surprising."

She pushed her head away and gazed at his focused face, ignoring the way his heart pounded erratically from their very close proximity and playing with his longer fingers. "Not gonna lie, I always think of that. Don't leave me. Don't leave me alone. Don't hate me. Stay with me. Always love me." She raised her head and moved her hands, bumping her broken horn against his forehead lightly, touching his nose with hers, and caressing his cheeks. "Sound familiar?"