Chapter Three

"Good luck on your test, kiddo." I saluted my father who just sighed and patted my head before ushering me away.

To be quite honest, I was confident about today but the red string became neater all of a sudden and it's all untangled now. I knew I had no time to be nervous for the soulmate thing so instead, I tried to focus on the scenery as the bus went off and gathered more passengers that are most likely probably examinees.

And sure enough, it successfully did it's duty. I was so distracted by the view that I didn't even notice someone sit beside me until they tapped my shoulder causing me to jolt. "Woah, calm down!" A short haired brunette with rosy cheeks and seemingly innocent hazel eyed girl then entered my vision.

After quickly redeeming myself, I turned to the girl who almost gave me a heart attack and smiled lightly, wondering how the hell she sat there with my wings almost taking up all the space. And I also wondered how my sensitive ass wings didn't even feel her. "H-hey..." Yeah nice going, idiot. You're so good at embarrassing yourself.

"You good, girl? You looked ready to faint—and the exams aren't even there yet!" She giggled lightly at my red ears. "Y-yeah, I'm good. Anyway, I think it's obvious but I'm just gonna ask it anyway. You gon' take them exam?" Well shit, the accent came out. But she didn't seem to mind which is good I guess.

"Mhm! And so are you! I'm Uraraka Ochako!" Man, she's too cheerful and it's cute as hell. "Hikari Tenshi, pleasure to meet'cha!" We just giggled like stupid high school girls. Oh wait. We are.

We talked most of the time we were in the bus and time almost passed by too quick. "What's your quirk Raka-chan?" And yeah, I gave her a nickname. "Zero gravity! I can make things float by touching them."

Woah, that's overpowered...

"But I get sick if I overuse it, hehe..." Still overpowered for me. "W-what about your quirk, Tenshi-chan? An angel?" I smiled at her curiosity, placing a hand on my right wing. "Sorta like that, I call it Angel's Light." Grandmama was the one who told me the name of my quirk. Ahh, good times good times...

"I can absorb natural light particles only during the day and somehow materialize it." Her face glowed and her eyes sparkled, literally. How cute was that? It's like looking at a kid who just saw a magic trick.

"Are you perhaps related to the Light hero: Lumine and Michael?" She figured it out that fast. I suppose it is obvious. My parents weren't that given much notice due to how popular All Might is and I'm quite disappointed about that. Mama and Papa deserve some love too.

"Y-yeah." I answered hesitantly, careful not to dwell too much in the memories Papa told me about her. I didn't wanna seem cold and push away my first possible friend by avoiding the subject of my parents.

"That's so awesome!" We talked and talked until we finally got to the entrance of UA. I continued on walking before she suddenly gasped, looking at her pinky with wide eyes and a nervous sweat trickling down her temple. She locked eyes with me as a panicked expression took over her face. "T-T-Tenshi-chan! He-He's here! Wh-what d-do I d-do?!" Oh, her soulmate...

I just chuckled and draped my right wing on her head, somehow wanting to comfort her and give her a slight feeling of ease. And it worked. She visibly calmed down but the slight panic was still there. "I'll just say, go with the flow, child." I stated  as the wind blew on perfect timing, creating a dramatic effect.

And in turn, she just sweatdropped and faced forward, beginning to walk to possibly the direction of her soulmate. I laughed and caught up with her, trying to avoid hitting people with my wings.

Until we saw a plain looking boy tripping. And being the generous person Raka-chan is, she decided to help him by tapping his shoulder.

Oho? Her string suddenly became visible to other eyes. She found it. Or him.

I just smirked at both of their red faces and skipped over to them, patting Raka-chan's shoulder. She flinched and turned to me with swirly eyes before whispering, "I-Its really him! What do I do?!" You'd think that if you met your soulmate was that you'd already be lovely dovey and all that shit but no, it first come with the awkwardness that you finally met and didn't know how to react. Papa told me that when I asked him about it.

"Your mother decided to freak out and punch me in the face when we first met." Followed by a wistful chuckle.

"Oyaaa?? Raka-chan~ this the lucky guy?" I teased causing them to get even redder if that's even possible. "Not helping!" She whispered once again.

I just gave her a smile and repeated my words, "Go with the flow, love," and gave her nudge towards the boy with my wing. I flashed them both a kind smile before leaving, realizing that it was probably better than to third wheel. "Tenshi-chan! Don't leave me!" She called out in a panic and I, being the kind angel that I am, decided to...

Come back.

What, you thought I'd leave her all flustered with her soulmate? Yeah, I totally would but I guess making friends is better before school starts. Not that I'm confident about passing the exam. Not at all. Besides, I'm not that cruel. I'm an angel.

"A'ight a'ight. I'll stay." She clung onto me for dear life before shakily trying to start a conversation with the boy who's unfortunately in the same position as her.

Meeting your soulmate was that nerve wracking, eh?

"I-It'll be bad luck if you fell, right?" I could feel her smile shyly behind my wing.

Aren't they just adorable?

She then dragged me away hastily, probably too nervous to keep the conversation with broccoli over there. "God, I thought I was gonna die, Tenshi-chan!" She exclaimed a bit over dramatically, slapping her even more red cheeks to try to calm it down.

"Raka-chan... That boy probably thought he already died." She didn't even give him the chance to speak. Ahh, young love.

We were now seated at the back after I figured out how I would sit as she suggested that my wings would probably block other's view. It was then I just noticed my own thread.

I guess I'll be meeting the bastard sooner than I thought.

______________________________________

cutie_booseoksoon30