Katsuki's Birthday Special!

They're already pro-heroes and by all means this is not canon. This is a headcanon. Belated happy birthday to our Gremlin! It's late because I thought it was still 19 lmao 😭.
______________________________________

"Another flower for me?! Again?!"

"Well, Kacchan, don't you appreciate it though?" Deku chuckled out, signing out more paperwork.

Katsuki grumbled under his breath, aggressively reading the signed papers to make sure Deku didn't sign them carelessly like last time. Or yesterday. Or.. just earlier this morning.

As each minute passed, more flowers came by and piled on his desk.

This was too sentimental for him. Do his fans think he's a softie? Should he look more angry?

"Bakugo! More flowers for you." Todoroki went inside the office with not just a flower, but a whole bouquet of the same flowers on his desk.

"Thanks. But who's even sending this all?!"

Deku rolled his eyes, waving his pen at his childhood friend as Todoroki dropped the bouquet on Katsuki's desk.

"It's obviously your girlfriend, Kacchan. Who else sends flowers for you?" He teased. Todoroki chuckled at that, pointing outside Katsuki's window where Hikari's speeding through, holding Uraraka, as well as Luci who was holding Kokkaku.

"Incoming, Estupidos!" Kokkaku yelled out with a large grin as they came through the large open window with a tilt and landed.

Hikari flipped her hood off and blew some of her bangs away as Luci went back to her shadow, smirking at her soulmate who was just shaking his head at her. "Speak of the devil and she will come~." She sang out, going over to Todoroki and Deku to hug and greet them with some friendly gentle punches on the shoulder.

Kokkaku and Uraraka laughed and jogged over to Katsuki's side before giving him friendly rough punches on the stomach, making him keel and hit them on the head with a smirk and a snicker. He had to steal Uraraka's helmet for him to give her a knock on the head.

"Happy birthday, you ugly fucko!" Uraraka almost yelled into his ear.

Meanwhile, Kokkaku just screamed into his ear with a large grin. "HAPPY FUCKIN' BIRTHDAY, EXPLODO! Got some booze in here?!"

After giving them some good noogies, he walked over to Hikari who was just standing there with a little smirk, waiting for him, and grabbed her collar, pulling her close to his face.

"You think you're so romantic, huh, Sweets?"

Hikari shrugged, her gaze getting a little more flirty as she gave him a little lip bite. "Oh, Big Boy, I am romantic." She crooned. She jutted her head to the pile of flowers as well as the bouquet.  "Peonies~, don't you just love them?" She smirked, watching him get redder and redder, unable to form words until he was finally able let go of her collar weakly.

She winked at Uraraka and Kokkaku who winked back and gave her a thumbs up.

"Broccoli-chan, are you done patrolling for today?"

"We actually are, yeah." He answered with a red face after hearing what she said to his childhood friend. He snapped his head to his lover and pointed at the two, only to receive an excited nod from her. Todoroki only smiled, already knowing what's happening. He's learned a lot from Yaoyorozu.

"Don't worry, Bakugo. We'll handle the paperwork."

"Thanks a bunch!"

Before she could forget, she ordered Luci to get the bouquet of peonies and shove it to Katsuki's hand. With that, Hikari dragged Katsuki out by his free hand, greeting his sidekicks with a cheerful and sweet smile as she led him outside Deku, Todoroki and his shared agency.