Chapter Fifty-three

Yes, bitches. I. Am. Back. And here's a picture of Esqueleto that I drew. Now go enjoy the story or whatever.
______________________________________

"Papa! Explain later and lemme at em! I need to help my damn stupid soulmate, fuck! Lemme go! Lemme go! I-I need to help him! Gods, please!"

"Hikari! You know you can't! You don't have permission!"

"Well, give me some, then!"

"I absolutely won't! Hell, I ain't even thinking about it! Now shut the fuck up and get away from here! Kokkaku! You too!"

"But Sir, Baku—"

"Shut the fuck up, I did say that, right? I will be the one to help him. Now, obey my orders."

The two froze at the unexpected cold tone and harsh glare of the number seven hero, and just now they just noticed what he looked like.

Gray skin, black scales, black hair, wings and horns that were larger than when Hikari last saw them and it swirled even more backwards. His sclera was black and it was inking down to his cheeks. There was another set of horns behind his ears just like hers. In fact, he looked almost like her if not the completion and shape of the horns and the obvious decrease of feathers. In complete and utter defeat, Hikari let Kokkaku drag her back to their classmates. She only received frowns and gave one of her own, indicating she didn't know what to do if she was banned from fighting.

Hayase breathed out a sigh, pulling Bakugo behind him after explaining who he was since he looked totally different. He called Lucifer out of his body earlier, the devil climbing out of his shadow, kneeling in front of his vessel as if he were the king and receiving direct orders to fight off the villains with him while he and Bakugo can get away even more.

He clicked his tongue, forcing himself to remember that killing wasn't allowed and constantly relaying that information to Lucifer.

Lucifer was fending off some desperate attacks, continuously pushing them back to provide a safe distance between him, Hayase and Bakugo. He flinched as he felt a knife dig on his back. He immediately kicked the person away who was a girl who looked like a teenager. He pulled the blade out of his back and forced himself to close up the wound and threw the knife to a masked villain's foot with incredible speed, earning him a pained cry.

Only then did Bakugo launch off when he was pushed by Hayase to his classmate's direction upwards while the enemies started to gain more proximity.

Hikari was behind them, controlling the speed of their flight as they blasted away. She grinned to herself in victory as she saw her soulmate's hand grab on to the redhead. She then took a glance over to her father's direction, only to see almost poisonous purple fume being breathed out by said person and his quirk, and then she felt that time grew slow. His red eyes were glowing through the smoke and she flinched as he snapped them to her. He gave her a nod, indicating her and her classmates to get away as far as possible. She nodded back.

"Hell's First Kiss."

She flapped her wings even harder, forcing their group to land somewhere farther, receiving some confused yelps from the others. She simply clicked her tongue and shook her head as they landed.

Hayase smirked to himself, taking in a deep breath and breathed out more poison through his teeth. He sank to the shadows, ordering Lucifer to keep breathing out while he takes out and help knock a few more villains down. Especially that one magnet user that had just thrown a villain to Mt. Lady's face. She was dangerous.

Slowly, he tugged on the magnet quirked villain's pants before chopping her kneecap as well as the lizardface and climbing out of the shadows. He slammed their faces down to the ground, grinning to himself in twisted delight as he heard the painful cracks of their nose's bones.