Chapter Twenty-nine

After the whole medal-giving thing, we just went on and about the festival. I dragged a cheerful Chako and a slightly awkward Esqueleto with me to different stalls, but we would always visit the takoyaki guy and sometimes just talk with him.

"Tenshi, right? Name suits you well. Congrats on getting third, little angel!" The old man kindly congratulated me, widening my already wide smile. "Thanks, Oji-san!"

"KUHHH! LEMME GIVE YOU MORE TAKOYAKI, YOU PRECIOUS LITTLE BEING!" My eyes sparkled, my mouth watered and my wings fluttered at the mention of more takoyaki. "Wahhh... Oji-san! You're so kind! Bless your heart and soul!" I feel so lucky! Being comforted by my soulmate, hugged by All Might, and free takoyaki, all in a single day!

Chako and Esqueleto just smiled and sweatdropped at my shining aura, not even having the heart to stop me and Oji-san.

Soon enough, I carried a whole bag of takoyaki in a box, hanging it over my shoulder.

"Oi, Midget. Stop hogging the old man's business." Ah, yes. Who else would call me by that nickname?

I just grinned and felt my wings unintentionally flutter more at the sight of him.

"Too bright..." I heard Chako and Esqueleto mutter behind me, but I didn't care.

"Grenada! Want summa this?" I nudged a box of takoyaki to him with a bright smile to which he just eyed amusedly. "How the hell did you even buy all of these?" I kept smiling and pointed to the beaming adult behind me who was just watching our interaction. "Oji-san gave them to me for free! Ain't he nice?"

He just sighed and took the box and shoved it to Esqueleto's face with a giant smirk. I was about to talk to Chako and Esqueleto when I'm suddenly dragged away by the scruff of my tracksuit. I just tilted my head curiously and kept eating my food. "Where we goin', Grenada?" I received no answer from him. I just shrugged and decided to let him drag me to wherever he wants to go.

Wonder what he wants with 'ya.

I absolutely have no clue. Maybe he just wants to talk to me?

He doesn't seem to be that type of guy.

You have a point there. Should I prepare myself? He doesn't seem angry, though.

Better safe than sorry.

I guess so.

As he dragged me to wherever, I kept trying to think of the reason on why he just pulled me away. Him being neutral is more unreadable for me than him being angry. At least when he's angry, you already know what to expect. He'll be cursin' you, yellin' at you and just tell you what's on his damned mind. He's the honest type of guy. Honest and hot blooded.

"Sit." What am I, a dog?

But I still sat like the bitch I am.

"Miss me already, dear soulmate?" I asked with a teasing grin, raising a playful brow and propping my head on my hands.

"How can you even change from a crybaby to a bitch so fast?" I, myself, don't know the answer to that. I just smirked and crossed my arms, raising my head up. He just gained an irk mark at that and forced my head down. "Don't look at me like I'm shorter than you, Midget." I sighed and leaned on the chair.

We were in one of the rooms that nobody uses and I'm still thinking about what he wants from me.

"Fine, fine. What do you need anyway?" I asked. He simply got his phone from his pocket and pressed on some shit. "Old hag wanna call you." Ohh... So he dragged me here because he still doesn't want anyone to know our relationship? Not that we had one yet.