Chapter Forty-seven

I'm so sorry but I just love  Kacchow!
______________________________________

The next day, at 5:30 AM, they gathered out looking quite dead. Hikari was slung over Kokkaku's shoulder and holding Uraraka's hand like she was her mother. Aizawa picked up a little pebble and flicked it over to her forehead, earning him a high pitched groan.

"Hikari, wake up."

Hikari groaned once again as she was set down by a chuckling Kokkaku and grumbled.

"I spent my night finishing my eromanga... Why are you waking us up so early..?" She intended to mutter that but her drowsiness made it louder. Loud enough for the class to hear and look at her with disbelief. Especially the lightning user and the pervert. Uraraka just sighed along with Kokkaku, knowing full well that she just blurted out something she didn't want others to hear.

"What?"

"What?"

"Ero—nevermind. Just, pay attention."

Suddenly, memories of a boor ball being stabbed by her feather came back when Aizawa handed her soulmate the pitch ball, ordering him to throw it like he did at the first day. There wasn't that much difference in the distance, but the words did differ from last time.

"DROP DEAD!"

Luci was just laughing and snorting inside her head while she puffed up her cheeks, trying not to join him in his laughing fest. Meanwhile, Kokkaku was already doubling over in laughter beside her with teary eyes as he held her shoulder for support.

"Damn.. the E-Explodo..! For making.. me laugh.. in the morning!" He managed between wheezes. He was clutching his stomach before he received a pitch ball in the face, thrown by none other than Bakugo.

"You wanna die, Bonehead?!"

Aizawa stopped them before anything happened, throwing Hikari an incredulous look for not stopping the two.

For quirk improvement training, he talked to her about her quirk's new ability. New ability being Luci.

"When you interned with your father, he called me and told me about your quirk. Now, I want you to summon him without absorbing negative emotions and let him stay longer while you also forge your sword." He ordered, not letting her intervene with his explanation of what she was gonna do.

"I'll be here on watch for you since your father once.. became aggressive, one time."

What he meant by the last statement, she had no idea, but if it was her father who trusted her with Aizawa, she'd trust him with her life.

"Alrighty then, Uncle! Let's do this shit!"

"Language."

"Yessir.."

They were in a more secluded area just like her soulmate, since both quirks tend to be explosive.

She first tried to summon Luci, much to his discontent, but climbed out of her shadow anyways. He hissed at the bright sun, using his black wings to cover himself from the glaring rays. He then received a whack on the head from his vessel's uncle and just pouted before slumping on the ground.

Luci watched her from afar with Aizawa, seeing some dangerous explosions fire in her face. He winced. It's probably damaging her hearing again. Then he squinted. Well damn, looks like she's prepared for today! She had earplugs on her ears and was quite proud of it but her face was already tinged with black. Luci laughed from afar, before he felt like he was being sucked back to her shadow.