Chapter Seventy-eight

Warning: Lime 👀
______________________________________

"You're so pretty, Katsuki~" she complimented, using her hands to grasp and lightly pull on his spiky blonde hair as she sat on his bed while he sat on the floor, cleaning his gauntlets.

He rolled his eyes, resting his cheek on her thigh. "It's too late to court me, Midget. Should've done that when we weren't together yet."

She froze. They were already together? She then patted his cheek rapidly, making him yelp and slap her hand away.

"Are we even together now? Like, a couple?" She asked. Katsuki thought the question was stupid. Katsuki also thought she was stupid.

"Hah? Isn't it obvious enough?" He lifted his large gauntlet and used it to bonk her forehead, making her pout and rub the spot. She pulled on his cheek.

"Well, you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend yet, so how was I supposed to know?"

"Maybe through the kisses?" He asked sarcastically, turning on his back so he could rest his chin on her knees while still resting his hands on her thighs. He squished a part of it, making her yelp and blush a little. She slapped his hand away.

"Don't just go squishing my thighs! At least ask permission first!"

"It'd be weird if I just asked, 'can I squish your thighs?', right?" He muttered to himself, but stopped nonetheless.

"Point taken." Yeah. It'd be weird.

Over the days of preparing for the school festival, they've gotten a little more comfortable with each other. She loved the development. And he's content. Everything's going great!

Katsuki stared at the growing imprint of his hand on her thigh, admiring the way it just marked. Hikari deadpanned, shuffling and squeezing them together from slight insecurity.

"What're you staring at for..." She muttered, her hands now covering what little she could cover. He pulled them away and held them, making her jolt.

"Don't cover." He then kissed her knee. "I love the way it looks."

She bit her lip, trying so hard not to squeal right then and there. She swore, her face probably looked as red as a tomato.

"Perv..."

She pulled him up by his arm, laying down on his bed as he hovered above her. Her wings laid flat on her sides, occasionally twitching and fluttering a little. Katsuki, seeing this, knew what she wanted. And he rolled his eyes before giving it.

She giggled, feeling him pepper her neck and jaw with little kisses before he got to her lips. Each kiss suffocated her in all good ways. She pulled him deeper, almost making him fall above her if not for his other arm that supported his weight. He flinched, feeling her slightly nip on his lower lip, opening his eyes. Only to have them widened.

She had a dark blush coating her face, her eyes were shut tight and her breathing was ragged. Goddamn. This is too cute to refuse. He parted his lips and shut his eyes, going beet red as he felt her tongue mingle with his. Was this how making out felt like? Her hands traveled to his nape and hair, yanking him closer with a shuddering moan before twitching under him. He sweated. It was getting too hot. He pulled away, admiring how their string of saliva still connected to their tongues.

He plopped his face on her chest, not wanting her to see his very embarrassed expression. She just looked too damn cute! With her slightly teary eyes, her shaky breathing, her dark blush, and her light panting; it was all too much for Katsuki.

Hikari felt very warm. Her heart was beating right in her ear, her breathing wasn't coordinated, her palms were sweaty, and she was shaking. She needed to have more. She wanted to have more. More of his love.

"One more..."

He flinched, hearing her breathy voice request another kiss from him. Fuck. She sounded too vulnerable with that.

"Katsuki... Please..." She begged, her body shaking.

When he looked up, it was just then that he noticed that she really was tearing up, her appearance gradually getting dark. He quickly sat up and pulled her along with him. He gave a kiss on her forehead. This wasn't the time to think about that.

"Hey, hey. I'm not leaving. I'm not leaving." He reassured, hearing her sob on his chest. He sighed. This was the first time she cried again after they had just confessed to each other back then. By now, he would've thought her anxiety's gone. But he was wrong on that one. "I promise. I'm not leaving." He promised her without hesitation, frowning when he saw her whole color stop to gray.

"You won't..? Please don't..." She pleaded, looking up at him with teary eyes. Katsuki immediately regretted that he still found this cute. All needy and dependent on him.

He pulled her to his lap, leaning up to kiss her lips once again. She parted them open, and he took that as his chance to return the favor.

"I won't..." He mumbled against her lips, not stopping the greedy kiss.

He growled lowly, feeling her suck a little on his tongue and press herself deeper against him. She moved. Fuck. Stop. If they do this further.. shit. His hands instinctively went to her thighs and hips, his fingers squeezing and massaging ever so lightly. She whimpered.

"Nhh.. don't..."

Ah. Her thighs are sensitive.

Shit. That's hot.

He pulled away, panting and groaning as he pressed his forehead against hers. "Don't move too much, idiot..." He growled out, making her freeze and blush.

"Are you..."

"Don't you dare finish that sentence."

"Yes sir."

He could probably die now just from sheer embarrassment. God fuck. He shouldn't get that riled up. Especially now. He looked down and groaned again. He bit his lip as he then stared at her thighs. Stop rubbing your thighs together, dumbass Midget! He's gonna lose it!

"Sorry, Katsuki.. it's uh..." She didn't finish her sentence, too embarrassed to say it out loud.

"Yeah. It's the fucking Lust." He decided to finish for her. She nodded, closing her eyes.

She squeaked, feeling his him peck her lips lightly.

"It's fine. Just.. don't look at it."

She simply smiled, nodded and settled for nestling her nose on his neck, giving him fluttering kisses and little sucks here and there. He hummed, closing his eyes as he rested his chin on her shoulder, forcing himself to not stray away from pure thoughts to calm himself down.

"You... You won't ignore me after.. this, right? I'm completely fine with it... It's normal reaction..." She tried to reason out even when he hasn't even said anything.

"Of course not. We'll eventually have to get over it." He responded calmly, closing his eyes, loving the way her hair smelled like lavender. Unconsciously, he glided his hand towards the part where some of her back and wings were exposed, resulting him a shiver from his...

"Is this enough answer to your earlier question? Or do I still need to ask you to be my girlfriend?" He teased her, nudging her sleeve down with his cheek to plant a chaste kiss on her bare shoulder.

She laughed softly. "This is enough. You're mine now."

He barked out a short laugh, playfully biting on her bare shoulder. "Yeah, yeah. You're mine too."

"I love you~"

"I love you too."
______________________________________
I needed to get this off my chest. I hope y'all liked it. And if I'm being honest, this isn't exactly a filler. We got them to finally establish their relationship.

Good days and happy reading ❤️

cutie_booseoksoon30