Chapter Eleven

Finally, it's our turn. We turned out last, fortunately. The least damaged team were 50/50 and Bat-arms.

I saw 50/50's fight earlier-though it's too one-sided to be called a fight- and it already gave me an idea on how we'll do this.

"Team K are the villains." Perfect.

As soon as we got to the bomb, All Might gave us the needed time to plan.

"50/50 will probably start with making an ice floor so I'll be materializing some light on your shoes so it can be easier to break free. This light came directly from the sun so it has heat in it. I'll wait on the corner of the room where the door is so I can at least paralyze Bat-arms. It won't be easy on the other. 50/50 is recommended for a reason. You know what to do, right?" I explained to him and asked. He nodded and put on a serious face that matched mine. He lifted his foot before talking, allowing me to create some light from my energy. "I'll try to keep him busy and shoot some bones in his way. When I'm doin' that, you try to paralyze him too and put on the tape." I nodded, grateful he got the plan. He's smart, that's a fact.

"And... Start!"

The game begins.

I flew to the left side of the door. When it opens, it'll cover me first before they come to view, giving me more time to get the accurate point on Bat-arms' nape. I remained on the upper corner, hanging my foot in one of the pipes and took out one of my needles before I folded my wings to avoid being spotted quickly.

All according to plan, the floor turned to ice, creating a chilly atmosphere in the whole building. I saw my quirk already doing its job on Esqueleto's shoes, quickly melting the crawling ice on his boots. He then made some bones appear at the soles of his shoes, making it function as an ice boot.

He nodded at me and focused at the entrance of the door, holding out his hand and readying to shoot some bones towards the incoming opponent.

Soft steps quickly entered my hearing range.

Here they come!

I signaled to him and that was enough to let him know.

The door opened slowly and the soft steps became louder. And here comes 50/50. I let him step forward, waiting for Bat-arms' turn to go inside. As soon as my target came in, I quickly threw the needle accurately to his nape, successfully immobilizing him as he fell to the icy ground with a loud thud. 50/50's eyes snapped up to me in a flash as I flew to my partner's side.

"Shoot..." I quietly ordered Esqueleto beside me. He immediately obliged and shot five mini bones to 50/50's direction. Unfortunately, he dodged them all by rolling to the side and quickly shooting some ice our way. I made sure to stay close to the bomb and shield myself at the same time, not wanting him to get close to it.

Five minutes left.

I watched as the two engaged in a heated ranged battle, making sure not to get caught up in it. Then suddenly, Esqueleto pulled something in his back. His... SPINE?! HE PULLED HIS SPINE OUT?!

Okay, enough freaking out. He used it as some sort of a sick whip, flicking it towards 50/50's direction. He back flipped, dodging them expertly. But not expert enough. He must've forgotten that I was still there, too busy with their fight.

Time slowed down for me and it allowed me to instantly flick the small needle in the small part of his nape. It's like throwing a dart on a rope. In other words, his nape wasn't fully shown but it was enough to let me paralyze him.

"Yes! Tape 'im up, Esqueleto!" We high fived in joy, celebrating our victory.

As soon as we taped him up, I could feel a tensed aura on the boy that made me feel alert. So in order to somehow ease the tension he brought upon us, I patted him on the back. "Great match 50/50."

I blew on his and Bat-arms' face to release them from my paralysis and pulled out the light needles, almost dissipating instantly.

All Might already announced our victory so we let them go. As we were walking out the door, I was stopped by a cold hand. I turned, only to be greeted neutral face. I gave him a blank one, waiting on what he was going to say. "You caught me off guard. Next time, you'll go down." Is that a challenge? Totally Endeavor-san's son.

I smirked and put his hand down to his side. "We'll see about that, 50/50... We'll see." And with that, I went to Kokkaku's side, chatting with him about our victory, leaving the boy. I nodded and smiled at Bat-arms who in turn gave me a thumbs up.

Glad to see there's someone who doesn't hold a grudge.

"YOU RIPPED OUT YOUR SPINE, MATE! THAT'S SO COOL! DO THEY JUST GROW BACK AGAIN?!" I asked him excitedly, getting to his face. He held up his hands in a surrender motion and just smiled. "Yeah, they do." I just gushed and praised it more and more. I really found it freaky yet cool at the same time. I mean, he just looked badass when he pulled that thing out! Man.. I wish I looked that cool when I do my thing...

"Well 'ya did great with your needles, 'ya know? That's awesome! How'd you even slip that needle in his nape when he back flipped?" He complimented back, his mouth agape and eyes sparkling.

Eh? I'm confused? "It wasn't a big deal... Sure it paralyzed him, but it's no big deal. You made most of the work, 'ya know?" He just laughed and patted my already messy hair from hanging upside down on the pipe form earlier. "A'ight, Angel. We're both awesome." I giggled at that and continued on making our way to the watch room.

As we made our way back, I locked eyes with Grenada first before I snapped it off and went to Raka-chan's side.

"That was so cool, you two! You two were like 'bam!' and 'whoosh!' and all that shit! And it looked so easy when you fought the number one student in our class!" She continued on flattering us as we just waved it off with a smile, simply telling her that we caught them off guard.

"Anyone who knows who's the MVP on this match?" Of course, Fancy-chan raised her pretty little hand. "Between Tenshi-san and Kokkaku-san, there isn't really an MVP. They both planned it out perfectly even before the match." Ahh, so she noticed that. I thought we were being a bit discreet about that. "According to the match that we have seen, the two have been very predictive about the their opponents type of entrance and have been able to immobilize them successfully. Todoroki-kun didn't bother to change his entrance when he clearly knew that the other team have been watching their earlier match. It is slightly insulting for him to think that the other team would fall for that trick too. But other than that, the MVPs of this match are Tenshi-san and Kokkaku-san."

I feel so loved, Fancy-chan! Delivered perfectly! And she was right about the insulting part on 50/50. He underestimated us. That's the reason why he was caught off guard. The moment he had froze the floor was when everything had been executed flawlessly. He knew he should have changed his tactic.

Well, that's what he gets for looking down on us. No offense, Endeavor-san.

Once again, All Might was speechless and had none to add which made me snort a bit. I received another pat on the head from Esqueleto. "Well, you did most of the planning so I say you're the MVP." He whispered to me to which I just chuckled and slapped his arm. "Esqueleto, we're even, alright? We did good, that's all that matters."

This has been a good day for me so far.

______________________________________

cutie_booseoksoon30