Chapter Sixty-one

"120 examinees have been eliminated! One person has taken down 120 people to pass! Wow, well then. This surprise sure helped me wake up a little bit. But.. there are two examinees missing. Where are they? The cameras are having trouble finding them. Seriously, where are they?"
______________________________________

"We have students exceptionally skilled at these types of games. Specifically, two. Those two are stuck to the hip, maybe even partners in the future. They'll be destroying these other students without even them knowing it. Sad, really."

"Who are these students you're talking about, Eraser? They can't possibly best your Recommended and the Bakugo kid. Right?"

"These students managed to beat Endeavor's son and Vlad King in only a matter of seconds. They have the element of surprise, even to everyone in here, because they haven't shown their quirks much on the sports festival. They do it quick and precise, and in the dark."

"Ah! You mean Michaelis' daughter and that dark skinned boy? I didn't even see half their fight back then. You've got a point. But what else is there to an angel?"

"Ms. Joke, that's not just an angel."

"Huh?"
______________________________________

Kokkaku adjusted his gas mask that he ordered from the support department as Hikari carried him while they flew. They struggled to find an area without students they actually knew. Mainly because it was Hikari's wish to fight the ones she met earlier in the near future. Right now, they just aimed to eliminate.

Spotting a very large area full of strangers, Hikari and Kokkaku dropped down in a dark alley silently. She glanced at him and received a nod, saying he was ready to strike. She nodded back and ordered Luci to suck in some greed and pride. The two sins were usually the ones always present in a battlefield so it made it easier for him to control it now that he was a lot more used to it.

She walked to the exit but stayed in the dark. She bent her knees and gritted her teeth, supplying only little amount of concentration not enough to kill but only to make them faint. Once she knew the concentrated poison was enough for a large crowd seeing as it was very hard to get the right amount, she breathed it out and hissed. Thin purple smoke immediately spread like blanket over the whole area, catching some of the students' attention.

While some smart ones knew how to judge and get away, there were just some dumbasses that needed to get their logic checked for checking the fog and smell it, only to faint.

"Hell's First Kiss."

While some of the others were distracted, Kokkaku dashed to the ones who dodged without hesitation because of the mask, attacking them one by one with enough speed to make them confused and surprised when they found out they were already out. Soon, Hikari joined in too, eliminating more and more along with him.

There was still a strong one behind her, choking in her poison and she walked in front of him. Once she gained his attention, she knelt down and smiled a warm smile, earning herself a relaxed and relieved smile from him, thinking he was about to be saved by an angel. Then his smile dropped into a panicked look as he saw her red eyes glowing behind her gray visor under the hood and her now pitch black wings spreading themselves intimidatingly, covering the sun's rays completely.

"Sweet nightmares."

With that, she quickly stabbed a light needle on his neck in a blink of an eye, making sure the last he saw was her cruel and merciless smile before he faded into total blackness.

She stood up and patted her clothes clean of dirt and sucked in all the gas when Kokkaku signaled to her that there was no one conscious already.

"Man, you could've given him a mercy kill. You looked terrifyin'!" He exclaimed, shaking his head at the poor guy who fainted with a terrified expression on his visage.

Hey Soulmate! [(Bakugo Katsuki) Two-Month Hiatus]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara