Chapter Eighty-two

Hikari was with Katsuki still, holding his hand so she won't get lost since her height doesn't do her much good in situations like this. They were going to the beauty pageant to support their senpai as well as Kendo from Class B.

"You could've participated here too, y'know." Katsuki mumbled to her ear, leaning down. She shrugged.

"I'd faint."

"True that."

"I'd like to try next year."

He grinned at her, kissing her temple. "That's my girl. My old hag would love to help you."

She giggled, ignoring her classmate's look of teasing towards them. Katsuki had lost any care about them since he's already used to it.

Next were games. She let Luci carry Eri as they watched Katsuki win an obstacle.
"Is that your soulmate?" Eri asked her. "He looks scary."

"He does, doesn't he~?" She cooed at the young girl, booping her nose, making Eri giggle. Mirio laughed.

"This is the first I've heard of this information, Tenshi-san." He said. "And you seem different from before. I suppose you're fine now?"

Hikari nodded at that and smiled. "Mhm! And yeah, Grenada's my fated to be!"

Next was the horror house of the General Class. Hikari only clung to three arms belonging to Uraraka, Kokkaku, and Katsuki with her eyes closed as they lead her to the exit. Uraraka and Kokkaku were occasionally screaming, making Hikari scream as well without knowing what's going on. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!" She'd often yell. Katsuki was only flinching and making small gasps of shock which was quite surprising.

"Oh." The familiar monotone voice entered her healed ears.

She snapped her head behind, finding Todoroki who was grabbing onto Kokkaku's shirt.

Soon enough, she was almost close to sobbing when Eri was going away. She snapped her head to Midoriya.

"Where did you even get the Candy Apple earlier?! You should've stopped her from giving it to me! She wanted one too!" She complained, making the others sweat drop.

"W-Well, did it at least taste good?" He replied with a nervous chuckle, grinning as he received an enthusiastic nod. He sometimes felt like he was talking to another kid whenever he's talking with Hikari. "Good! I was actually the one who made them. I made two, don't worry!" He reassured her.

He whipped out the other Apple Candy that he gave to Eri as a surprise.

After receiving one last hug from the Angel, Mirio and Aizawa finally took Eri away. She looked back, only to giggle as she saw Hikari blowing many kisses towards her. She pretended to catch and blow one back too, using both her hands to exaggerate.

Hikari swooned.
______________________________________

After the festival, as usual, they went to Katsuki's room to cuddle the tireness away. And this time, Katsuki was asking for her request.

Hikari loved being straightforward with him to the point he's already used to her bluntness. He knows lots of things about her simply because she admitted it and told him when he asked. So it's not surprising she's told him something like this. Or, that's what he thought.

"E-Excuse me?" He sputtered out, equally red-faced as her. She twiddled with her thumbs, pouting and looking down the floor with a slightly ashamed face.

"T-Take a.. bath.. w-with.. no, clean my wing... ARGHHH! NEVERMIND!"

"HUH?! WAIT, NO! FINISH THE FUCKING SENTENCE!"