Chapter Fifty

It didn't take long for all the four of them to feel yet another menacing aura coming from another direction. And it certainly didn't take long for Hikari to suddenly thrash around Kokkaku's back, shrill screams peircing through the air as she desperately clawed around blindly. Her eyes leaked another stream of tar-like blood as did her nose. Her voice had another set of pitch and tone, indicating that Luci was also trying to get out once again. The pain searing through her forehead was there again, and she was quick to grip the other uninjured horn on her forehead, ready to rip it off to try and regain most of her sanity back by feeling the immeasurable pain flaming from her forehead down to her whole body.

Aizawa, seeing this, frantically had his scarf tied around her hands, trying to prevent her from ripping the horn off. He pulled on the material, but was only pulled back by the sheer force of her uncontrolled strength. Kouta was thrown off his back and on to the ground, watching horrified at the chaotic scene that was happening right in front of him.

Her claws kept scratching at the cloth, even going as far as to bend her wrist unnaturally that the men heard a crack of a bone. Regardless her pain, Aizawa needed to make sure she doesn't hurt any of the two boys as well as herself anymore.

Kokkaku was still holding on to her thighs tightly, trying to still her movements so they don't go down until he pushed her off of him and pinned her hands to the ground.

"Sensei! Can't you use your quirk or something?!" He yelled out to his struggling teacher, paying no mind to the kid that just watched them from somewhere. His voice was drowned out by the angel's incoherent screaming, wincing as her knees connected to his abdomen. He sat on her knees, stabbing a sharp bone over the restrain on her hand down to the dirt, helping his teacher to calm her down.

"I didn't say I erased her father's quirk that time! I just captured him and let him settle down and get tired eventually!" He yelled back, his voice overcoming Hikari's and he heard a groan of distaste from the boy.

Then, a scream ripped through the air. Her retracted horns from above her ears were once again showing themselves, causing black blood to gush out and drip on the dry earth.

"Kn-Knock me out! Knock me o-out! G-G-GET AWAY FROM ME!"

The words came spilling from her lips like poison seeping through the others' ears. It boomed throughout the forest, catching some of the other's attention, especially a blonde haired grenade. He just prayed that she's safe and unharmed. He can't really follow their thread now and abandon his companions to a crazy teeth villain.

Kokkaku grumbled under his breath, forcing her to stay still as he eyed the growing black horns and the broken one which wasn't rejuvenating. He snapped his teeth, creating a loud clacking sound.

"I've got no choice then..."

Before Aizawa could have as much of a say, Kokkaku already fished out a serum and stabbed it on to her neck with great accuracy despite the girl's thrashing. His eyes widened as she instantly fell limp against his student's arms, wondering what the hell he just stabbed into his niece's neck.

"Oi, Kokkaku! What the hell was that?!"

He only received a groan of reply from the boy.

Kokkaku absorbed the bone back into his palm and slung Hikari's arm over his neck while giving back the scarf to his teacher. He gave a click of a tongue at the sight of an empty needle as he put it back in his pocket.

"Don't worry. It's for malfunctions and it's safe." He answered simply. Being honest, he hadn't thought it would actually work that fast. It'd usually take him one or two minutes to faint.