Chapter Forty-five

I cannot stop laughing at this picture above, shit.
______________________________________

Now on the way to the mall, the two females met up with the bone manipulator at the station who was dressed in a loose tan sweatshirt, white ripped jeans and some sneakers, added with some sunglasses and a fang necklace. Was that his casual style? She didn't really notice the first time the three met up on the cafe.

"Esqueleto-nii, you look like you're going out on a date."

"Well you're on a dress so why judge mine?" He retorted with a grin, ruffling her hair that was set on a dutch braid by Uraraka before they left the house. It was already too short to make it a loose braid. "And what's with that Hawks wallet?"

Hikari grinned at him and hugged her wallet close. "I'm a big fan!"

Uraraka giggled and hugged the two's arms. "She really is. If only you saw how much of him is in her room!"

The three continued chatting til they reached the mall with Kokkaku paying the commute fee for Uraraka to which she says she'll pay for him later too. After they met up with the other, they already split up. Mineta begged to come with them though, specifically looking at Hikari's exposed back before they kicked him out.

Kokkaku and Hikari waited for Uraraka who was still talking to Midoriya until she screamed "bug" and ran to them frantically red faced.

"Esqueleto-nii, should I buy a Hawks plushie? So I can bring it to the camp?" She asked him, counting the amount of money in her wallet.

"I think you're rich enough to buy dozens of em while also buyin' the ones ya really need." He answered, waving and offering a close eyed smile to a girl who seemed to wave at him shyly.

"Yeah, I think I'll buy just one. And I'll also buy a Michaelis one too!"

Uraraka was silent behind them, still beet faced and thinking if she should apologize. And when she did, she found herself already separated from the two self proclaimed siblings.

"Hey, where's Chako?"

"Maybe she went back?"

"Aww, we could've helped her buy some things."

In the end, not only did they buy what they needed, but also four bags of hero plushies that Kokkaku carried with little to no problem. They caught a sign of only couples discount in an ice cream shop and decided to go for it too. All they needed to do was to hold hands and let's just say they got more than what they expected since the shopkeeper found them extremely endearing, especially when Hikari's wings fluttered lightly. They were eating four scoops of ice cream before suddenly, police had made it to the area, frantically searching for something and saying that they should now go home since a villain made contact with a U.A student.

The white haired duo then met with Uraraka outside the mall who's face was filled with worry.

"Deku-kun met the handman from the USJ attack. If I recall correctly, his name is.. Tomura Shigaraki..?" She stated unsurely.

The duo looked at each other with furrowed brows before smiling gently at Uraraka. "No one was hurt right? Are you ok, Ochako? Do I need to kill?" It was Kokkaku who asked.

The females just sweat dropped and shook their heads no.

"As long as Chako and others are safe."

Soon enough, the three were at the bus again, chatting, before Esqueleto remembered something.

"Oh yeah, we bought you these babies!" He exclaimed with a bright smile, holding two large bags of clothing and other necessities to her.

Uraraka gasped, her face reddening at the thought of the two buying her what she needed.