(BOOK 3) CHAPTER 16 - Used to get jealous, I aint changed imma a b*stard.

I know your tears more than you cause I see them so much

That’s what happens when you’re here with no trust

Okay I lied cheated you cried

You done worse s*** and I’m still here right

And motherf*** your friends all them hoes hating

If you’re not down then what’s your location

I called and checked in every night and that was not probation

They gave they two cents and we ain’t ask for no donation

Man you on some other other s***

Just found out about my other other b****

Went from I love you to you don’t know who you f***ing with

Fresh off of vaca’ and already need another trip

She said I had enough tries

Oh and I’m the reason that she doesn’t trust guys

What’s the perfect girl if it’s not the perfect time

If you wanna leave fine

Just don’t tell me you love me.

Aaliyah

I watched as everything just literally erupted. Once he punched her everyone froze. Cecila held her nose and everyone just watched wanting to see what happened next.

Marcus landed a punch on Stevens face and then everyone just got involved. I was pushed forward by people running forward to either get a better look at the fight or even get involved. I looked at Maria and saw the horror on her face as her brothers got involved in the fight. She tried to run towards them when she saw one of her brothers friends knocked down onto the floor but I held her hand and held her back.

I knew that with this happening they wouldn't care if you were a girl, the boys were going to hit anyone who wasn't their friend.

"Matthew !" Maria screamed trying to wriggle out of my hands.

"You’re gonna get hurt !"

"He's going to get hurt !" She screamed in my face. I looked to where Matthew was, he held his head and started to get up. I couldn't even begin to explain how fast my heart was beating. I didn't even know on who or what to start with. First there was Steven and Marcus, Marcus was swinging the bat, just about missing but getting inches and inches closer to Steven every time. Marias oldest brother punching someone the top of a car. "Matthew" on the floor and I could just about see someone running towards him, I assumed that he was going to help him up but he punched him on the side, sending him down on the floor again, causing Maria to scream again and hold her chest. My eyes landed on Omari who had just gotten punched seriously in the face. Okay now I wanted to run there now. I looked around, I spotted people I knew and saw at Kaynes boxing match, literally fighting each other.

Where was Kayne ?

I heard police sirens and people started to break up and walk/ run away.

I didn't understand, why couldn't people just get together and behave ?

It was the next day, Monday after the fiasco of Kaynes boxing match on Sunday.

Me and Maria where making our way home, the whole day the air had been tense. It wasn't that me and Maria weren’t talking, we were, but we both trying to figure out exactly what had happened last night. I had texted Omari this morning but he hadn't text me back yet, I knew that he wasn't arrested because I saw him drag Steven away when the police came.