(Book 3) Chapter 4 - Mistakes..

In all honesty I dont like the chapter.

Not even fishing for comments.

But read any way *shrugs*

I thought that things like this get better with time

But I still need you, why is that?

You're the only image in my mind

So I still see you... around

I miss you, like everyday

Wanna be with you, but you're away

Said I miss you, missing you insane

But if I got with you, could it feel the same?

Words don't ever seem to come out right

But I still mean them, why is that?

It hurts my pride to tell you how I feel

But I still need to, why is that?

- I Miss You - Beyonce (written by my baby daddy frank <3)

It was Christmas morning. I was excited!

People who said that Christmas isn’t exciting say it because their poor. Who doesn’t like getting free presents and pig out for a couple of days? I got up at 9 and went to have a bath and got dressed. My whole family was awake since like 6 am – but no-one was opening presents until after Christmas dinner. Me and Chris left the house to go and pick up Kamara.

 Me and Chloe had been arguing for ages about who has her for Christmas day, and she was angry at me anyway for burning her boyfriend’s clothes anyway but in the end I got my way. When we got to Chloe’s mums house Chloe wasn’t even in. Me and Chris went inside, I gave Chloe’s mum a Christmas present, one from me, one from my mum and dad, and one from me and Kara. Chloe’s mum was an angel, I don’t know how her mum raised someone like Chloe. I picked up Kara and said bye to her mum. We strapped her in the car seat and drove down to pick up Steven and his family. Chris parked in the blocks and I went up 6 flights of stairs. The elevator always stank and one time I thought I was gonna die when it stopped working midway. I knocked on his door and his little sister opened the door.

‘’Hey, I’m here to pick you guys up’’ I said picking her up. She was 5 and LOVEEEEEEEED me off.

‘’YAAAAY! Steven said his in the toilet pooing to make space for Christmas dinner’’ I shook my head. Why would he tell his little sister that? We waited for Steven then left the house, with more Christmas presents in hand. We put them in the boot and drove back to my house. Stevens mum went into the kitchen with all the other women making the Christmas dinner, Steven’s little sisters ran to play with my cousins and Steven came upstairs with me and my male cousins into Chris’s room, whilst the older men were drinking rum and reminiscing about Jamaica.

‘’Yo!’’ Javan nudged Steven. Steven knew most of my family as he was basically my family and his family always came to my family things and vicer versa. Everyone greeted Steven except for Drake who didn’t know Steven. I introduced them and we all just chilled talking about girls.

‘’You know this YOLO thing is getting hoes gassed. They go and suck d*ck, then say YOLO right after. Did they think they lived twice before or…?’’

‘’Nah, I don’t even know why all the boys are complaining. Because of mandem like YOU, girls are gonna stop sucking d*ck, we make it sound so bad.’’ I nodded. It’s true, boys who complain about girls sucking d*ck are cock blocks. Everyone agreed and jumped on Drake.