(BOOK 3) Chapter 30 - Late night orgasm donor.

I want all my jewellery back

All the love that we had

Conversations that we had

Why you gotta make me mad?

To the left my hundred tats

And I’m all dressed in black

You knew I’d never lash

Why you gotta hurt me like that?

Don’t know how you managed

To get me here all damaged

You never had there you have him

It’s good, I’m gonna manage

You thought I was calm

But look who’s laughing now

Could somebody tell me how

We’re laying on the ground?

Up on my halo and I just turned my back, left in the middle of nowhere

Hey, I never thought I'd wipe no tears from these eyes from just sayin’ goodbye

‘Cause bad boys don’t cry

Loick Essien – Bad Boys Don’t Cry

I moved to the side to allow Omari to come in. I could have sworn that he stopped and rubbed his feet on the mat on purpose just to make me feel uncomfortable. He was so close to me that I froze. I didn’t know what to do. He rubbed his feet then moved into the house. I let out a breath and closed the door.

He stood in the hallway.

He looked like the angel of death. He was dressed in an all black tracksuit, a black watch, even a black snapback he wore with the back at the front like TJ from Recess.

I pointed up the stairs to go up to my room where most of his things where. I picked up a cardboard box on my way up behind him. He opened my door and stood opposite my bed.

I would have offered him a seat but the thought of him being uncomfortable made slightly more comfortable.

I placed the box on the bed and opened my wardrobe. Already I could spot a lot of his jumpers and a few of his t-shirts. I took them out, each one by one and carefully folding them. I looked up at him quickly, he wasn’t paying attention. He was leaning one leg and playing with his phone.

I finished his clothes, closed my wardrobe and opened my jewellery box.

Nearly everything was his. I had to make a space on my bed and literally just drop everything out and got through it one by one so he didn’t end up with my necklace and I didn’t end up with one of his watches. Thinking about that wasn’t such a bad idea. I had always been a fan of his watches and I even cheekily got a few of his watches reduced in size so it would fit me better.

Right, Aaliyah, on three we start conversation.

One

Two

Three

My mouth opened but no words came out.

Let’s try again. I counted down three in my head but once again I was unable to speak.

I told myself to stop being such a chicken, the worst he could do was ignore me, and if he did that then it gave me a licence and an excuse to be rude to him. I asked him to close the window which was right next to him. I knew he heard me because my house was deadly quiet. He chose to ignore me. I repeated it again.