BOOK 3 (Chapter 9) She tryna patch me up but Part 1

(SPELLING MISSTAKES AS USUAL lol. ERM, YEAH, READ AND COMMENT. I THINK that I'm going to write two more hapters then the end, I THINK. Comment and Such. I have no idea how to end this tell me what you want to happen:)

I don’t know how to move on, where i went wrong, I wish i could live with no fear, so down and out, I'll keep it moving and tryna get out - UNKOWN

AALIYAH

I had just come out of church and I swear I felt so happy. For the past couple of months I felt like I had this big weight on my shoulder, but I had talked to my father and prayed , and the weight was gone.

I wrapped my cardigan around my body and smiled. I was actually happy.  I was relived, my troubles seemed to have disappeared. I got on the bus and sat at the bottom deck. A man looked at me, I caught his eye contact and smiled and at him, he smiled back.

I was so happy. I got of the bus and basically skipped home. I opened my door, and greeted my mummy. I told her about my day excluding Omari, and how I talked to the father. She helped me revise Law and my sciences, then I resgined upstairs. It had hit 9 and I could hear Sam's friends. These weren't his usual teenage fools, these sounded like big men. They had deep voices and spoke in calmer tones.

I happy though, Sam had finally started hanging around with MEN his own age. This guy was pushing 20 and he wanted to hang around with boys, but nonetheless I had been hesitating to go upstairs.

 I opened my door and threw my stuff on the bed when Sam called me. I rolled my eyes.

NO.

I wasn't going to let Sam take me down from my high with God. I knocked on his door and when he greeted me in I smiled.

"Bring me some coffee please, you guys want anything?" Sam asked his friends.

"Cause I am your maid." I wanted to say. They all declined so I went to make Sam his coffee then brang it back up to his room. I was right, they were big men they proper looked like they were half way into their 20's.

He thanked me, I was leaving his room when I noticed a bloody bat chilling in the corner of Sams room. I looked at him and shook my head with an idea of who's blood that was. I hadn't mention Marcus's name but someone must have asked/told him.

"You need God." I did the sign of the cross and left his room. Sam was a wicked person when he was angry; he needed to control and Chanel his anger into something positive.

I woke up the next morning and was happily taking a shower when the toilet door burst open, I screamed, but screamed even more when Sam opened the shower door and slapped me, then just walked away. I actually stood in the shower in shock. He actualy didn't respect me one bit. Not even in the slightest.

I left the toilet cautiously, changed and quickly ran out of my house before Sam could slap me again. I was hoping he would go back to uni now that he had done all the violence he could.

I wasn't sure if he would do anything to Cecila, but either way I didn't even want to know what he done to Marcus, but a small part, a very small part, was happy that Marcus got beaten up. Well I wasn't sure he got beaten up but I presumed that's where the bloods from.

I had proper pumped myself up for seeing Cecila or Marcus again, I had set out good curse lines I could use on them, but decided agaisnt them when I saw father Thomas yesterday. I was going to smile, and if anything apologise.