(Book 2)Chapter 3- PART TWO; Infatuation.

''Even Though I'm Not Your Man, You Not My Girl ,Imma Call You My Shawty ,Cause I Can't Stand To See You Treated Bad ,I Beat His Ass For My Shawty ,And We Ain't Did Nothing That We Ain't Supposed To Do Cause You My Shawty ,Baby girl You Know I Be Home, Keep Me On The Ringtone Shawty ,Sing It To Me Girl''- T-Pain

''I can't believe it- it's so amazing; check it out check it out''-*(RINGTONE)*
"Hello" It was Saturday night and as promised I was back in London; I had had fun in Devon; my dad had taken days of the police force to keep my company at his house. Nothing really interesting happened; Omari decided to take it upon himself to call me every night to make sure that "the seagulls hadn't nibbled of my toe-nails" and we would talk for a good couple of hours about pointless things, and he had called me on Saturday morning to make sure I had left Devon. His drink up was tomorow and I still wasn't certain I was goiing. If I was- I was going in jeans and a T-shirt, not in a dress (that he had specially requested from Topshop- that looked like more a hairband on me). Anyway the person had called on a private number at 11:45pm- why?
"Aalliyah the feds are gonna knock on your door soon- if they ask say yes" I could tell it was Steven. He seemed like he was running and out of breath.
"What why?" I said yawning- the train ride did nothing for my back or my sleeping pattern. My front door knocked briskly
"Hold on" I said to Steven on the phone. I hanged up- I really didn't wanna talk to him. I walked over to my window and saw police lights and a woman standing near the car looking up at the windows in my house. They couldn't be more subtle. Now my neighbours are probably gonna think I smoke crack or something, I walked down the stairs the same time as my Mum; she opened the door and the woman smiled. She was short hair and looked like an older version of Pixie Lot.
"Hello does Aalliyah Williams reside here?" The woman said checking her note book to see if she got my name right.
"Yeah- who are you?" My Mum said- trust me' never wake an African up at night.
"I'm P.C Ann; sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier;" she smiled politely. My Mum scrutinized for a while before she spoke.
"And what do you want with Aalliyah?"
"To ask her a few questions"
"About...?"
"A group of young men were found throwing fireworks earlier today and when they were stopped and search we found something belonging to Alliyah" she said with a smille.
"Thank you" she said moving into the house as my Mum let here in- not before seeing some identification, checked it over and let her in. We all sat on the kitchen table- PC Ann on one side and me and Mum on the other.
"Now, do you know an Omarion Jones?" Trust him to be involoved with this; 20 mintues beofre his birthday.
"Yeah." I said sighing; no good was gonna come from this.
"Well he was found liting fireworks in Catford. Along with other boys and when he was stopped and searched your oyster was found on him- he claimed that you are his girlfriend and let him burrow it, is this true?" Fuckedy fuck. This wasn't the best way for my mum to be introduced to my claimed "boyfriend"
"Errm yeah, I let him burrow it" stupid I was not; it clicked why Steven said say yes. The officer returned me my oyster card and told me to keep it in safer hands next time and left.

"So you have a boyfriend eyy?" Mother said tapping her shoulders and smiling at me.
"Yeah" I said avoiding all eye contact and ran up the stairs. How could I say yes to the police and no to my Mum- she worked with the law.
"You can tell me all about him tomorrow!" No I won't.
"Sure Mum".
I opened and closed my door and jumped in bed. My heart was racing- I had never lied to my Mum and I had always promised myself that if police ever needed help; I would be the most helpful; and now I just did the two worst things. I jumped in bed and took out my phone- 11:56. Okay I had 4 minutes to kill before I called Omari to wish him happy birthday; and to shout at him for lying to the police officers; but me being the impatient type I just called him and played with my blanket whilst the phone rang.

''Wagwarn sexy; I was waiting for your call'' I could tell he had a big grin on his face; can't deny the truth a smile cracked on my face aswell.
''Happy Birthday!'' I shout-whispered down the phone
''Thanks babe; but I would appreciate it more if I could see you beautiful smile and my present'' he said the last part a tad bit louder than the rest.
''You can see me at school.''
"Nooo; I only come in on Monday and Tuesday and I wanna see you nooooooow" did he think he was 10?
"How can I see you now- have you seen the time?"
"Yeap- 11:59; and I wanna celebrate my birthday with you in my arms"
"Noo- my mum won't let me out this late"
"Then look out your garden window" I opened my door and walked downstairs; there was no point sneaking cause my Mum would have been concked out by now and Sam wouldn't be back until lord knows what time; there must have been some party somewhere. I opened the curtains in my living room and saw Omari smiling sitting on the wall-under the street lamp. He jumped down and I could tell he was in pain but silenced his scream. I hanged up and ran to unlock my garden door -and ran to him; wow it was cold. I made sure I closed the door lightly behind me.
"Omari are you okay?"
"Right as rain-you?" he was extremely sarcastic; not to mention rude.
"No need to be sarcy just because your lil spiderman trick flopped"
"It was my idea of being romantic" he had to. I had told him many times on the phone that boys=hassle; and here he was spinning his one liners and doing these things. Couldn't he just go back to Chloe, she would love this.
"Looool. That really doesn't suit you"
"Whatever man- stop hating just cause I got game"
"Whatever you say'' I said raising my eyebrows slightly and smiling.
"Looool. What I got you right?" This is the part when things get awkward. I coughed and shuttered my teeth.
"Come 'ere" he said opening his hands open.
"Why?" I did not need a repeat of last week.
"Cause I want my birthday hug!" I 'ohed' as I went to hug him; he hugged me tightly and I could smell the fireworks ash'thingy on him. I hit his shouldder.
"What did I do now?" he said sighing; guess he was used to getting in trouble.
"So you know you did something wrong"
"Noo; I'm just used to getting in trouble; so what did I do?"-was his life this fucked?
"You where threwing fireworks at people?" He looked at me then strted laughing.
"Loooool! Babe it aint even like that" he said smiling
"It's like what then?''
''Ite; you know how that rave was cancelled in it; all the man got bored so we got some fireworks and started throwing at each other.''- How did this even make sense in his head? In fact; why was he saying it like it was an average day thing?
''And what if you hit one of your friends?''
''Aalliyah allow it man; why do you always wanna be argue and be like my mum?'' he said dropping his shoulders.
''I'm not arguing but if you hit Steven or if you got hit; then what?''
''Then a very sexy Nigerian would be crying cause I'm not good looking anymore 'he said batting his eye lashes and smiling reviling his deep dimples.
''Who said you were good looking in the first place?'' he cocked his head slightly to the left and bit his lip, then slowly pulled me in closer so we were face to face.
''I'm not sexy nar?''
''No at all.'' If I was Pinocchio my nose would be poking my penguins. He moved in slowly; eyes open and put his lips on mine. I was like ice cream on a hot summer day. I was melting and nothing was gonna stop. I'm started closing my eyes as I started to move inward.
''But nar you right I'm butters.'' He said moving back swiftly. Well don't I fell like a plonker. He started laughing.
''Aalliyah what's wrong?'' he said in a patronising voice.
''Prick.'' He smiled and just hugged me.
''You did ask for it; and you're the one that don't want a hubby''
''Yeah; I don't.''
''Then why are you upset that I didn't lips you?''
''I'm not''
''I see in your time at Devon you haven't learnt to lie any better''
''Shut up- why are you even allowed out anyway?'' I said smiling
''Unlike some people I aint on lock'' he said loving
''No; I mean where's you tag?''
''That came of long time ago'' I just nodded on his chest. We were still hugging in the cold.
''Aalliyah, I gotta bounce. I aint that brave; I gotta see my Mum, but I'll see you later right?'' Nope.
''Errm, I dunno if I can come''
''Why?''
''Cause what am I gonna do. Cecilia won't come if Stevens there so I'm just gonna be standing there whilst your talking to you friends'' and whores. - left that bit out.
''Is whittle Aalliyah gonna get jealous?'' he said in a baby voice pinching one of my cheeks
''No''
''Yes you are; you gonna feel left out if I give other girls attention''
''why are you cocky?''
''Don't go down the road again.''
''whatever; but I won't.''
''I did'' baffled. When have I blatantly given another male attention whilst Omari was right there?
''What? When?''
''When you was dealing with Zac'' normally I would have thought he was taking the piss but he was being deadly serious.
''Why?''
''Cause you feel in love with him'' I sighed
''Omari...''
''Nar babe; you can't help who you like and I kinda fucked up your relationship so it's all good'' he said fake smiling and laughing. This was the first time I had seen Omari open up even just and once but as usual he as soon as I would try to put my hand in it; it would shut tight.
''Just make sure your coming yeah'' I just nodded. The atmosphere was colder than before. I wanted to tell him; but I would seem like a sympathy thing.
''Looool. Do you even know where I live?'' I dawned on that I had never been to Omari house. I started smiling and shaked my head.
''Ite I'll text it later then yeah?'' I nodded.
''Talk then'' he said.
''Oh umm yeah whatever.''
''Aalliyah you better have lightened up by tonight okay?''
''Yes master Omari'' I said jokingly.
''That what I like to hear.'' I chuckled as he let me out of his warm embrace and looked at me. He leaned in without warning at pecked e softly on the lips.
''See, I'm not that mean. I wouldn't leave you roastin' in your garden'' he said laughing as he climbed over the wall and into the darkness.