(Book 2)Chapter 9- errrrmm?

(Keri would've said my love "Knocks Her Down"

Keyshia would've told me I was "Sent From Heaven"

Sorry B I don't wear no "Halo"

You were first to play the game though

Sorry I "Bust The Windows" out your car

Might have cheated in the beginning was wrong for writing "Disturbia"

But I meant it in "Forever"We were 'posed to be togetherAnd I can't let you go

Soon as you thought you found the right man

There were other girls who thought the same thing about me

Like damn I let you downDown (down)Down (down)

Guess I'm famous girl for breaking hearts

I'm famous girl (girl)Girl (girl) Girl (girl)

Didn't know I'd break your heart

Many hearts we should've left unbroken

Empty words are better left unspoken

Too much pressure I wish time was frozen

Seems we lost our way

Now I hope you're happy being famous girl

-Chris Brown

"Omari take your fat self somewhere else!"

"Ey Babe, this is all muscle" he did that thing when thr muscles tense then untense- making then look like they where moving. "In-deed" - he copied that from my wife and kids. He could be such a loser at times; but I have to admit it did make me laugh a bit.

"Omari your so full of yourself" I said still strugling and laughing.

"Are you tryna say that I don't have a reason to be?" I stopped myself from answering and just stared at him. Whatever I answer would just back fire on me disgustingley.

"Babe- I know I'm sexy but you just gotta control yourself around me- I know I can make you lost for words but you gotta at least try" he smiled cheekily. This is exactly what I meant by it would back. Fire and only fill he's ego even more.

"Omari your big headed as it is. You don't need me to flatter you" I said rolling my eyes.

"Looooool! But I rememeber how you would always call me butters to Michelle and she would tell me. She was like how you cussed me out after that day at the libary and how you said I looked like a cross between a turtle and a lion. That gave me jokes that day. You actually can't cuss unless your pissed" Michelle- kmt. Not even gonna comment on her. I knew I had to speak to her sooner or later seeing as her mum was my god mum and vicer-versa; but until I absolutetly had to, my mouth was staying shut. "So yeah when you call me sexy or hot; I like it a lot" he winked again. He was such'a flirt- that's how he got girls so easily; along with his charm and good looks, but I would never tell him that. I started thinking about the Chloe thing again. Omari has now officially cheated on everygirl- except me I think :/ -not sure if it counts on the DAY you broke up& he was flirt- he would flirt with a Nun if he could. Its like he enjoyed seeing people uncomftable when he complemented them- as they tried to figure out wheter he was being serious or joking.

"Still thinking about Chloe?" He could read me like a book.

"Errm yeah. How are you dealing with it?" He sighed deeply, I was gonna wait and see if he would tell me himself.