(Book 2)Chapter 8- Girls I mess with them!

I really don't like your point of view
I know you'll never change
Stinging me with your attitude
I've got the mind to walk away

I really don't like your arrogance
Or your policies
You're ninety-nine percent an embarrassment
Of just wrong qualities

I don't mind it when you [whistles]
Brings out the best in me when you [whistles]
Show your expertise
When the night always ends with a fight I'm excited
When you wind up next to me- Eliza Doolittle

"Omari why would I lie and say it's yours? What do I possibly from gain you?"
"Cause you know that if its mine I won't run away like a prick" there was silence for a while. Knowing Omari he was probably staring at her trying to catch her out on one of her lies.
"Why did Michelle expose you?" He said after some more silence
"That's none of your business" Chloe's said hastily
"Well you claim to be pregnant with my baby, so if something is causing stress then yeah. Chloe, it is my business." She sighed but remained silent.
"You normally open your mouth happily and let things come out and in; so why so quite now. Is your tongue chocking on cum?" He really had a way with words didn't he
"I know you're angry at me but there's no need for you to speak to me like that. Why can't you ever respect me?"
"Cause you don't respect yourself! Look at you. You lost your virginity at 12; suck dick at 13; homeless at 14; pregnant at 16. You'd be perfect for Maury. Look at your deformed life." Yeah he had a right to be angry but there are limit and he had to stop now.
"Don't you dare speak to me like that!"
"Just because you got some cells up in your belly don't make you anymore special. You're a sket and its no shock your pregnant" there was about a second of silence then things seemed to fall over in the other room.
"Take for a prick and hit me again and trust you gonna loose that baby." My guess is Chloe raised her hand to Omari; I would too. Omari is so frustrating, he's calling her all names under the sun and expects her to smile and thank him?
"You are prick. And I don't need you to tell what I am or am not!" First of; she just contridicted herself and really and truly; normally Chloe would be coming out with witter replys. Not this defence 'don't call me that' crap. She was in deep trouble.
"What do you call a girl that fucks or sucks anything under the sun?" She remained silent.
"I've only beat 3 boys." She said quietly like that was an achivment.
"Ohhhh; what saint you are! 3 boys?! However did you fight temptation?- Chloe you don't have to have beat to be a sket but how many times has a boy stuck his fingers up your pussy? How many times have you backed head? How many times do you leave your house looking like prostetuite?" He started sarcastically clapping at first before he became very serious.
"And you're a saint yourself? Hmm? Omari the gyalis?- so why isit double standards for you and me? All this shit really got to your head!" She spat back angriliy
"What shit?"
"Your Dad leaving you to be 'man of the house' your looks, your popularity. You actually used to treat me right."
"The day you gave brain to next man then came talking to me like we are bredrins when we was going out, you showed no respect for yourself or me." Whoooa, they went out? So what's the difference between doing a 'ting' and going out?
"Omari get over it! You cheat on every girl you've ever been out with. I don't need to explain myself to you. If you want a paternity test then you're paying for it.'' she finally gave up.
''How much isit?''
''£400'' I'm sure it wasn't THAT much
"Wagwarn with NHS doh?" He's answer to everything, go somewhere free
"It's not of offer to me; I have to go private"
''Suck your mum pham. That shit aint mine. And if it is I don't want it.''
''So you wont care if I abort it?''
''The dad will care.''
''YOU'RE THE DAD!'' omari was actually extremly frustrating
''ARGGGH. Chloe why the fuck did it take you TWO MONTHS TO SAY THIS?!'' my guess is he started throwing things.
''because I knew how you would react.'' she said after some silence. They remained silent for a couple more mintues.
''Chloe do what you want with it. But that thing aint mine'' I heard the door handle rattling. This is my queue to leave. I started walking away as briskly as possible but without causing attention to myself.
''Lee?'' Him and that god forsaken nickname!
''Yes Omari?'' I said turning slowly damming my small feet. He clenched his teeth together showing his cheeck musles that only made him look more masculine and angrier
''Where were you a second ago?'' I had to word this carefully. He knew when I was lying and I had no wish of Omari being angry at me.
''Errm. Looking for you'' This wasn't an absolute lie and hopefully my eye didn't twicth.
''you were standing outside the door init?'' well that failed; I nodded slowly. I must have looked like a 5 year old that had just been caught drawing on the sofas. I think he reviewed the situation for a while before he spoke again.
''What you doing after school?'' he seemed to be calming down slowly
''Errm. Nothing at this moment and time''
''come mine at like 4 please?'' I nodded as he walked out of the school building through the fire exit. Guess he was bunking. Chloe walked out soon after fixing her tears and hair in a small hand mirror. She stopped and looked almost shocked to have see me. She then did a strange thing, she smiled at me. Not her usual Cruela da vile smiles, a short but warm smile.
''Hey Aaliyah'' I looked around awkwardly. Since when did she even notice I was here?
''Hi''
''You okay?'' No are YOU okay? Did being pregnant have this kind of affect on people?
''Fine thank you and yourself?'' I had no reason to be rude to her.
''I've seen better days''
I coughed awkwardly. "I hope you sort whatever problems you have"
"I could say the same for you" her smile was becoming murderer freaky.
"Pardon?"
"You know; the whole little situation with Omari sleeping with me on the day you broke up. That was two months ago right?" She tried to do that whole fake Barbie thinking face. I understood what happened; but I was tryna figure out if she was lying.
"Ohh!" That was fake. Praise the lord she didn't choose drama "I thought you knew. Yu know since you too where in love and all." She laughed at this. "Omari's a prick. He wasn't gonna treat you any better" she said in cold tone- but smiled. Did she enjoy other people being misserable? I'm sorry your lifes bad; but its not my fault. I wasn't in the mood to even argue and even if I was she was already half way back to the hall. I walked back into the hall and went back to Cecilia and Sophie. I sat silent as I tried to gather my thoughts. Okay; one problem at a time. Omari was no longer my problem, he was Adele's problem, and if she reacted badly to me hugging Zac then Chloe needs to avoid her. I don't know what I felt or was meant to feel. Upset? Really had no right to, I was the one that ended it and as soon as I done that, I washed Omari out of my hair. Baffled? Angry? Omari was that for both of us. Guess I was just blank. Why was I the one being upset like I was the one who's pregnant? The P.E teacher hassled me about Omari but soon gave up when Cecilia told her to shut up. My thoughts were constantly being stopped.
''Babe what's wrong?'' Cecilia said worried when Sophie was distracted.
''Ermm I tell you later'' she nodded at sat with me. This is why I loved Ceclia, she knew when I wasn't in the mood and who it was about. The school day soon ended and as I said I made my way to Omari's house. I knocked the door and waited. I arrived at 4 on the dot; he opened the door and was half dressed per usual. He was fresh out the shower because he was still drying his top half, but was wearing jeans and socks. At least he covered up for me. He was also a hell lot calmer
''Just wait in the living room I'll be down in a second'' he said pointing to the room whilst he walked upstairs back into his room. I sat down on the sofa and waited. Waiting really isn't fun so I started walking around his living room; these pictures weren't up on Sunday. Guess he wanted to keep them safe. I saw a picture in the distance; a family portrait. I picked it up from the top of the fire place that was lightly buring. I want sure wheter it was real or fake. Omari was easy to spot with his dimples, and he's brother looked like Omari now but with a Mohawk and was posing like a little gangsta. Omari in the picture looked like he was 11. Making his brother in year 10 and his sister year 9 who was smiling like a dementia patienet. Kelsey looked like a new born and Katy even had dimples. There was Hench black man smiling with very deep dimples; he was actually very handsome for a man with 5 kids. He was wearing those Army uniforms; but like a really fancy one with lots of badges-maybe a sergant? Omari's mum looked like she hadn't aged a day since that picture was taken. The whole family actually looked perfect, like those families you see in that dentist broacher's with perfect teeth.
''Don't know why my mum keeps that photo'' Omari held his hands around me and waist to waist. He picked the photo from my hand and held it in front of us;
''It's nice''
''It's fake.''
''What do you mean?'' I said turning around, he put the photo down and put he's hands around my waist - pushing closer than before.
''Where's that blick prick I the back ground?'' I think he was referring to his dad. He was definitely that darkest one in the picture but still handsome.
''Isn't that your dad?'' he stiffened. Okay bad subject.
''It don't matter anymore'' he said kissing his teeth and dragged me to the sofa. He sat down then pulled me down with him. He put his arms around me and got comftable. I was warm, it was freezing outside and to just come here with a fire and him hugging me was just movie perfect.
''Why did you want me to come your house anyway?'' I said after some awkward silence with him just staring at me. Its sweet to a point.
''Imagine if we where still together?'' he said disregarding my question. He said it in a quiet but intiguing voice. Like he was in dream land.
''Well were not for a good reason''
"What are those reasons? Where always lipsing or touching even when you gotta a man or I gotta girl so I don't see the diffrence" argh; why does he always drag this episode up. I like 'us' just the way we are.
"Because we always argue and there's rarely a time when were not arguin. Like now; this is just gonna lead into an argument so can you just drop it?" It was too warm and nice to argue
''I could actually see you carrying my baby or being my wife. Me with well paid job and you staying at home with the 4 kids'' he really didn't care about what came from my mouth did he?
''loooool. Omari I'm not having children let alone 4.'' did he think my v***** could handle his hands let alone 4 kids? I don't care if it can strecth or what not
''loooool why not'' he said intriged and sitting up slightly
''Its gonna hurt; and besides I don't wanna have a fat va-jay-jay" that was point blank the answer. I wacthed the video with the woman being pregnant. It aint pretty; beside why else would my Mum stop at one If it wasn't that bad?
"Obviously eveything hurts. Like your first time its gonna burn like bicth"
"You can't really say that cause it doesn't hurt for the boy"
"Obviously not. But I see the girl when I'm beating her and I'm saying everything is gonna hurt but in the end you'll like like it. Like sex. Once a boy gives you GOOD sex your gonna become hooked. Straight."
"Well my husband can do that" he looked at me odly.
"You're staying a virgin until your married?" why was that shocking?
"That's what is says in the bible" but if a girl wants to have sex before then that's her buissness. I'm not gonna judge anyone because then because of what I had been brought up to belive
"Iteee. But just know imma marry you one day"
"Issittt" I was being so sarcy. I knew who I was gonna marry. It was just a matter of finding them in Uni.
"Aaliyah; I'm gonna be the one to take your virginty and I told you from day one I'm gonna make you my wife but you think I'm taking the piss. Fine. Let's see what you're gonna be saying when you crying on our wedding day" no wonder Omari was so prone to cheating. It's like he would just forget he had a girlfriend and just say what ever came to his mind, this is what always landed him in trouble, inside and outside of school.
"and also" I really had to move from this subject- this realtionship things made me feel awkward and cringe greatly "don't wanna make someone depend on their farther and then they end up living 4 hours away and the child only see's them once even blue moon'' fuck a divorce. Yeah I'm fine with it a times but why couldn't they have just been normal African parents and stick together but cuss eachother when the other one wasn't there?
''Aaliyah...it aint always like that'' *roll eyes* lil Mr Cheater would know all aboiut that
''where's your dad? Living in Devon with his new girlfriend who's probably pregnant by now. And he didn't tell you; you clocked for yourself?'' yeah didn't think so. Don't get me wrong I love my Dad to bits; but I'm old enough and smart enought to understand you've moved on from my Mum. I KNOW she can be a handful at times.
''nargh. My dads in Iraq fighting for other families when he cant even take care of his own. Oldest brother Chris been in pen 3 times. Sister's already had one baby and she's only in second year uni. Katy- lord knows what up with her; always on the phone to random man and always at shubz daggering boys my age? Why do I have to see my mum near tears everytime they say on the news they announce another soldiers dead cause it might be my dad? And my life has been fucked since year 7; shotting, pen, got a girl pregnant and being a prick and denying its mine whilst I have a girl who will probably claw out Chloe's eyes with her fake nails and I don't even have those typer feelings for her that are that strong whilst I'm still caught up on my ex who moved on ages ago and even told one of my boys she loves them and don't like me fighting some prick who roughed her up?. Before he left everything was fine; I was doing good in school, stayed with the right crowd of people- but the day he left and didn't care about us; I thought why I should care. I'm gonna die sooner or later. I might as well go happy or bunning or fucking.'' He said looking into his garden. He was being extremly serious, there wasn't that usual gleem of smile on his face. Omari wasn't the type to fish for sympathy- he would get it anyway if he looked sad; but he was sad. Not cry all over the place- but a 7 year old I can't find my mum in a shopping center sad.
"And every Christmas he promises to come home. And every Christmas like a prick I slyly get excited; just for him not to turn up. You know I aint seen my Dad in three years . And they even invited my family to that poppy ceremony like he's dead? I actually hope Kelesey is a lesbian. Boys and men are too much hastle"
''Omari...'' he chuckled lightly. He's poor attempt to lighten the mood.
"And if it wasn't for that pirick Tony Blair wanting to be bum chum buddies with Bush- my dad would still be here with me. Not in some forgein counrty- fighting for some dumb reason." I remained silent. I couldn't comment on that. I always thought the Omari was another statistic of a typical black boy whose Dad left them so they decided to act bad to get attention. But he was- complex I guess. Every person has a reason behind there actions, something sets there behaviour in motion, and I guess he's dad joinging the war did that. Now chloes comment made sense about 'his dad leaving him to be man of the house'. Speaking of her, me and Omari needed to have a chat later on. I wanted the facts, not Chloes point of view.
''Told you it aint always like that.'' We sat in more silence my head resting on his shoulders and his arms around me.
"How long ago did he leave?" I looked out into the garden. Extremly light snow was starting to fall. The first time its snowed this year and its in november? -sometimes I really wished I was back in Nigeria.
"Like 4 years ago. He's only ever come back once; and that was in 2007."
"Do you miss him?" Kinda dumb question, but Omari always looked like a hard nut that was unable to feel anything.
He sighed and scrathed his heasd before he answered "At first yeah. LOL; I rember on the first night he wrote to me, I was like in the begining of year 7 init. And he was bare like I miss you and I know your gonna be a brave for your mum. I actually still have that letter in the draw. And when I first read it like a prick I cried. He was my Dad. I didn't want to be another stastic of the usual ghetto boy whose mum had a one night stand and bam here he was no idea who his dad was so eventually became supressed by society and lashed out on anyone in his reach. Yeah of course I miss him and at times I know I'm doing things that I'm gonna get shit in when...-if he comes back home. But its like your wacthing yourself self destruct- and you know that its wrong; but its like life for the moment cause he can't. I know it sounds dumb, but I miss him a lot, but I'm also pissed at him. Why couldn't he take one of the postions here; why did he want to go and lead soliders in Afghanistan- why couldnt he be one of the recurtiment officers here? What's more appealing about war than your own family"
"Omari he didn't choose war over he's family." He scoffed. How could he think that? Maybe cause I wasn't in his postion I wouldn't understand- but he's dad was a sergant in Afganistan; at least he could be proud of his Dad.
"Then why isn't he here then? Why is with talibans? Why is there a high chance that he will never see me graduate? Or me get married? Or me failing GCSE's and my Mum being angry whilst my Dad says at least you did your best? Why isit that I haven't seen him- and when I do I hate him because I know he just gonna leave me and Kelsey and break my Mums heart?" He whiped away a stray tear- I don't think I was meant to see it. I've always been a big crier- even in Titanic and Bambi; I cry A LOT.
'' I invited you around cause its Kelsey's birthday and I forgot to buy her a cake yesterday and I can't be asked to go Tesco so can you help me back a cake?'' he said it in some angelic voice- he sounded so sweet and innocent. Of cousre he was putting the voice on.
''awww for Kelsey yeah; errm when is she coming home?'' that was fake happiness but I didn't wanna dwell on his Dad.
''Like 7ish. My mum didn't take her school; she went to some army things cause my mum said 'she needs to understand that daddy didn't leave us he's only making our future better; then pizza hut' '' I nodded and walked into the kitchen with him close behind. Hands still on my waist. 'Stuff is in the top cuboard in front of you" he said reaching the cupboard cause I was too short. We got to making the cake (chocolate) and put it in the oven. Omari was good at mixing cause he was putting he's big arms to good work ad I was good putting the ingredients in seeing as Omari thought you were meant to put the whole egg- shell included. We checked the time 6- the cake would be done in less than an hour long before 7 so we sat in the kitchen in silence. Omari flicked flour in my face. I was happily in dream world and he had to act childish.
''What are you doing?'' I was bewildered he would do such a thing.
''Throwing flour in your face- what does it look like?'' I chuckled then threw some back in his face. He looked shocked- come'mon. Don't do something if you wouldn't like someone else doing it back to you.
''I just had a shower'' he said standin up. And a small amount of flour is bad yeah? Sometimes I seriously thought he had OCD.
''sooooooo???'' he picked up two eggs; one in each hand and I instantly knew he was going to take things to the extreme. I knew I had to start planning my escape route now.
''Omari don't do something stupid.'' I started to back away slowly.
''Aaliyah you know everything I do is stupid'' cant deny that. I got up and ran out of the kitchen with him follwing closely behind with the eggs sternly still in his hands. The living room was only a dead end and at least I could look the door in the toilet, I hope. I could hear Omari laughing, near tears. Glad he found this amusing. He grabbed my arm making me either stop- or run the chance of me falling face down the stairs
''You run like Keria Knightly when your scared! LOOOOOOOOL!'' he made some noise with his hands and kept on laughing but had calmed down a bit. I looked at my surroundings' looks like I stupidly stopped half way up the stairs- outta breath.
''you must think your smart init?'' he said smiling and moving closer but caustiously. Damn these stairs.
''Well I wouldn't like gloat but- you know'' I said popping my collar, this only made Omari burst into more hysteria. He grabbed my hands and tried to advance. He didn't get far- it wasn't a girlfriend boyfriend touching- like play fighting; but I was being serious; he needed a good beating.
''Omari get of meeee!!!'' I faught back but I was tired. He's stairs where like mount Olypis and I didn't even reach half way. I was stitting on the stairs out of breath laughing my arse of.
''No. This will teach you to take me for a prick'' he said still laughing. From where I was standing I was the one that was being taken for a prick. I'm sure he was breaking some law somewhere- I wanted to move but that wasn't gonna happen.
''I'm sorrryyyy!'' no I wasn't. As I said it I started laughing. I kept bursting out in hysteria. This wasn't not funny! At all.
"And you wanna laugh like your'a bad girl yeah?" He raised he's eyebrows, challenging me.
"No Omari. I'm a good girl. I said I was sorry" I kept of laughing. Damn my weak humor.

''stop fighting and it wont hurt'' he bit his lip ever so slowly , showing his dimples.
''Omari you have a girlfriend'' I said still struggling. I still had free hands but my hits did nothing to him; infact he would only laugh or smile more.
"We aint doing nothing though."