Chaoter 15-Can you say im justa friend

We finally reached the place and were assigned to our rooms. Me and Michelle (Urr) were in a room with two double beds, Omari and Steven's room was right beside ours. Our teachers said that the 1st night we was going to settle in, unpack, have dinner and get accuquainted with the building that we were staying in. I started to unpack when i was interrupted by the tramp.

"Look Aaliyah we are going to be in the same room for a week so why don't we just make up"

"I don't think so"

"Why not"

"Because of the day you chose man over your best friend, i admit I'm not going to like sharing a room with you, but i aint going to bother you and you aint going to bother me."

She kissed her teeth and walked off. Good riddance. She can be such a beg friend at times. The teacher called everyone out to dinner, so i left my suitcase on my bed and made my way to the dinner hall. The building looked so posh and modern; the smell of food masked its way through the air. The dinner was either fish and chips or chicken and chips and everyone was rushing for it. I took my place in the line and waited. I looked around and saw Omari's "Girlfriend" was talking to her friends, i decided to ease drop.

"So what's going on with you and Omari then, seems like he's moved on?"

"Is that what you think, hahahhahahh watch this"

At that moment she walked over to Omari and gave me the biggest kiss ever! Like she didn't even care that everyone was there. My heart sunk. My eyes wept. I seemed so emotionally scared that i just ran off i couldn't handle it. I felt like i had been punched in the stomach. Hurt. He made me feel so different...so happy. Why was i experiencing these feelings? I mean come on this is Omari were talking about.

Omari's P.O.V

"What the fuck are you doing man?"

"I thought..."

"Well you thought fucking wrong you sket, didn't i tell you aint my wifey! You aint nothing! You are just a beat and delete! Get the picture!"

I just walked off, this girl was getting me mad and she needed to leave me alone. As i walked out into the courtyard i had seen Aaliyah with her head in her hands. I bet it was Michelle that had ticked her off, so i went to go see her to see if she was ok.
I tapped her on the shoulder and greeted her with a friendly smile but only to be greeted by this...
Red puffy eyes
Smudged make up
And a shaken Aaliyah

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" She looked at the floor and started to wipe her face

"If anyone's done...."

"What are you gonna do?! Shout at them?! Beat them up?! After all I'm just a neek aren't i? I'm not even worth the satisfaction!"

She was really upset and she just ran off, i followed her to her room but she just shut the door in my face. What had i done?

Aaliyah P.O.V

I just lay on my bed for a few hours and cried. Just to let it all out my system, after that i took out my pyjamas and decided to go into the shower. After i was finished i just sat on my bed reading a new book i bought from water stone's. As i started to get into it, the slag came in and disturbed the vibe, humming with her crusty voice and then she retired to the bathroom. About 20 minutes later she looked ready to find her corner and get pimped; she just grabbed her dressing gown and left the room. After about 10 minutes there was a knock at the door. Who wanted to disturb me now...

"Sorry to disturb you, but Steven asked me if i could come in here cause he's spending the night with Michelle."

"And no one thought to ask me about this i mean it is my room after all"

"Why have you gotta be so difficult Aaliyah"

"Look just get out!"

I pushed him so hard to try and get him out the room, but his was so strong. He used his strength to pin me up against the door.

"Just breath Aaliyah...Relax...here, sit down"

He sat me down and began to massage my shoulders with his big muscular hands, and kept telling me "breath...Calm down" his lips brushed past my ear every time he whispered it to me. It sent shivers down my spine. He knew what buttons to press and to be honest; i actually didn't want him to leave. He was so reassuring, but wait, he had a girlfriend so we had to stop this and fast! I finally calmed down then he sat next to me.

"So exactly how long do you have to stay here"

"all night"

Now this was gonna be interesting...