(Book 2)Chapter 18-Imma Ride for my MotherF****** N****

This time won't you save

me

This time won't you save

me

Baby I can feel myself

givin' up

This time won't you save

me

This time won't you save

me

Baby I can feel myself

givin' up

It's not your fault

I'm a bitch

I'm a monster

Yes I'm a beast

And I feast when I

conquer

But I'm alone

On my throne

All these riches

I came this way

All this way

Just to say hey

-Nicki Minaj- Save Me [Pink Friday!]-you tube it ASAP!

"What video?" I asked. He was rubbing the side that hurt- it was now was swollen and was raised a little. I was seriously scared to look at him after what just happened.

Argh- I'm so fcuking baffled.

"Are you being serious?" The way I felt to say 'no' so badly. I was still leaning/lying down on him and for a boy of he's build you would have expected he's body to be hard- but it was quite the oppisite. It was soft. He still had jeans and everything else on. I was the one half naked.

"Yes." I answered very slowly. He stopped rubbing it immedielty. I had to be careful what I say. Omari has a temper that snaps quicker than glowsticks. He was a force not to be recokned with- he could bust a switch and suddenly start pressing down the bit that hurt. You never know- trust me he's mad when he's angry

"Why are you defending her?"He said screwing up his face and he's body stiffened.

"I'm not defending anyone."I said ironically defending myself. We sat silent for a while- Omari reguarely throwing me looks.

"Who did this to you?" I shrugged my shoulders. We had been sitting in silence for a bit- tension lingering the air like a bad smell.

"Was it a boy or a girl"

"I thought you saw the video" nuh-uh ; if he saw it then that's his eyes. I want to forget it even happened. Stay calm and move on. Going back and getting revenge would only make me as bad as them. Were 16 - I'm not becoming another statistic and proving so many people right.

"But your just gonna deny what I know so was it a boy or a girl?"

"A girl" they were all girls- that much could be told. I couldn't see their faces- but if I heard the voices again; I would know in an instant

"Okay. Was it Adele?" I shrugged my shoulders- the possibility had obviously run through my mind. She had a motive- eveyone saw how me and Omari was dancing and our past wasn't a secret-anyone could have just said something & the fact that whenever she comes to see Omarti after school- 9/10 were hugging or holding hands. I don't even know how to explain our realtionship- I loveeeeee himmmm a lot. And we act like a couple- except for kissing and shit. Well; up until like 5 mins when we just kissed- ugh; this is giving me a headache.