BOOK 3 (Chapter 12) -

Cause there's two of them and one of me.

This situations puzzling  me.

Cause I like her. But I love her.

Me and her make love but I f_ck her.

With her I don't care if I cum first. But with her were going for hours.

Going from hers to hers. Quick showers.

It's getting on top a lot more than towers.

And I'm going to need a lot more than flowers.

If she finds out, then she finds out, then she'll wile out.

And I aint up for the drama. Trust me I aint up for the karma.

I run this town like Obama. 

And I do wanna be her man. But it's ironic cause  there's somebody that I already promised.

-YUNGEN. REALTIONSHIP SKIT.

Aaliyah.

I was at Omari’s house.

No. Not like that. It was the morning of Kwali & Kaynes birthday. We were sitting on his bed looking up at his celling talking about Maria and Kwali. Omari was convinced that even if Kwali got Maria he would still stay faithful, but I wasn't.

"He's not stupid. He wouldn't piss both you and Maria off." Omari said trying to defend him.

"Kwali is that stupid. We both know it. I called him last night & he told me he was driving a motor bike in a golf course… At 12 in the night?”

"We nearly got caught you know." I just looked at him. I smiled but shook my head; I should have known he would be involved. His phone ringed, but it was next to me. He asked me who was calling.

"Chyna" I said as her name popped up on the screen. He screwed his face up.

"Leave it." I put his phone back down and we sat in an awkward silence until Omari spoke again.

"So what you wearing tonight?" Omari looked at me changing the subject.

"I'm undecided." I had changed my mind; I wanted to make an effort. Not only for myself but for Kwali and Kaynes birthday. But in the back of my mind I knew I was doing it partly for Omari. It felt weird saying we were friends, but it felt weirder that I and he just hanged out. Like we would meet after college and just chill. Slowly but surely we were recovering our relationship, the awkward silences became less and less. I still wasn't 100% comftable around him though. I hated that I felt like I had to make an effort for him, and that feeling never changed. I guess it was the feeling of the chase and always looking your best for the other person. When I was going to see Omari I would always spend an extra 10 mins on the shower or just apply that extra layer of lip-gloss.

"Wear that black and white ting" I knew what he was talking about even though the description he just gave was so vague.

"Wore that already."

"The orange one?”

"Wore that to dinner last night"

"Girls man." He chuckled. He's phone rang again but he didn't even flinch.