Chapter 42-all the single ladies? now put your hands up!

''I'm feelin' really unappreciated You've taken my love for granted, babe And I don't know how much more I can take from you; You don't do the things you use to do You don't even say "I love you too" And lately I've been feelin'; Feelin' unappreciated''-Cherish

If I could describe my first initial reaction in three words? Shock. How did he think it world work in Omari land? That I would tell Zac- he would smile and say Awww that's okay- that just how a crazy thing like love works? No.
''And how exactly do you plan to do that?'' I said trying to discretely talk in class. All this was new to me. I was used to staying quiet but this situation needed to be tied in one bob.
''I have my ways.'' He said as he chuckled and leaned back on his chair, and then started tapping his fingers on the table while smugly smiling at me. He was bluntly rubbing it in my face.
''And just how would it work in your little world huh? I'll tell Zac and he would be happy for us?''I chuckled as I rolled my eyes and started packing away as the lesson was drawing to a close. ''I'm with Zac- and I told you once and I'm going to tell you again. What happened was a mistake.'' I stood up; everyone was rushing out of the class as the bell went. Probably to go and gossip about the lesson. Omari stood up at the same time and held me softly by my stomach. He wasn't holding me back but him touching me had the same affect.
''And does Zac know about your 'lil mistake''' He was looking me dead in the eye. He wasn't threating me. I knew for a fact he would not tell Zac, Omari was a lot but a certified prick he wasn't.
''No; have you?'' I said cocking my eye-brow. I smiled as I knew that I had definitely won this battle. I removed his hand; holding back all temptation and walked outside the class to a smiling Zac.

* * *

9:40pm.It was Saturday night. Cecilia had dragged me all around lake side looking for a dress to make Steven 'realise what he was missing'. Yep I was right; they had had an argument in the morning because she had caught Steven moving to some girl who Cecilia said looked like 'Madonna on crack'-then he claimed that Michael (from the science trip) had dared him too. She obviously didn't believe it and with Michael not in sight; he's story didn't exactly check out. I and Cecilia were in my bedroom getting ready- she had somehow persuaded me to glam up; I personally didn't see the point because I was definitely not in a party mood. Since our conversation on Wednesday- Omari has just been staring at me, and he doesn't even try to hide it; other people don't seem to notice but there is always a burning sensation that I'm being watched, and when I turn to look at him; he smiles. He gives me a large grin and waves. Or he would cock his head like little child drawing a picture. I of course ignore him. I refuse to acknowledge him or even talk to him; as far as I'm concerned the only three men I need in my life is my Daddy, Zac and Sam. No room for him... No I hadn't told Zac but I was planning on telling him tonight. After a long two hour talk in Mcd's with Cecilia; I decided that it was a better option to tell him now than for it to pop up at a random time like in Eastenders. And if me and Zac were as tight as I hoped; then he would understand it was a mistake; nothing less nothing more. Cecilia with her beautiful body was wearing a SKIN TIGHT plain white dress. Plain yes; but her body looked beyond belief; the dress came just above her knees and she was wearing cycling shorts under-Neath so she wasn't too exposed. The dress was sleeveless and came down just enough to show enough cleave-age; but still leave enough for the imagination. She had simple white heels; no necklaces; and Steven yellow G-shock. She had refused to give it back after they broke up. I was just in a simple one shoulder black dress, black heels & simple black accessories. I was dressed for a funeral. Most likely what was going to happen when I tell Zac or if Samuel found out.
''You ready?'' Cecilia said as she applied the last coat of mascara. She stood up and she looked like an angel ;( no hommo) everything was just maximized. She looked in the mirror one more time. I nodded as we made our way downstairs; fashionably late. We walked arm in arm into the kitchen. I needed to pour myself a drink. This was my second time drinking; and I already found why people became alcoholics so easily. I poured myself a whole glass or Bacardi Breezier while Cecilia was getting moved by some boy. I sat down and scanned the kitchen for Zac. No sign; so he would most probably be in the garden with Omari Steven and Michael. Cecilia tapped me as she lead me into the living room where the only people you could see was boys; seeing as all the girls had their heads on the floor; I soon spotted Zac and Omari dancing. Yes Zac was dancing with another girl and No I had no problem with it at all. It was a party and you don't come to braid each other's hair. And seeing as I was planning to get a tad tipsy lord knows who I was gonna dance with. I let him do what he was doing; I would see him later tonight as he was sleeping over anyway. Cecilia led me to the DJ's booth. She whispered something in is ear and he nodded after examining her body. Pretty Ricky- Grind on me came on. Everyone's heads came up to see what had happened with the sudden change in music. I have to give it to her Cecilia was on smart girl. She was the only one wearing all white; that was absolutely unmistakeable; the light just hit her in all the perfect places and all the college boys just 'jheze' 'boomting yah nah' 'some any sexy youngas these days' and the rest. Steven didn't even look up; he must have realised what they were all looking at. He found the nearest seat and started talking to the first chick in his reach. They were both obviously playing a game; but one of them was going to get hurt. She walked away from the DJ; him never taking his eyes off her behind. She pulled me onto the main part where everyone was dancing. The sofa had been moved into the shed so the living room was very large. I put my drink down on the nearest table whilst being dragged along. Cecilia stood SLAP BANG in the middle and started dancing. A lightie in a red Ralph Lauren- one of Sam's friends- started dancing behind her; her put his hand on her back indicating her to go down; which she did. It was kind of awkward because everyone soon started dancing again except for me and Steven. I was standing the just biting my nails. I felt someone's hand on my waist and some boy with a God-blessed deep voice whispered in my ear 'You dancing?'; I looked over to Zac who was no talking to Omari; he still hadn't clocked I was here. I just nodded and did PG dancing; nothing too extreme. The song soon finished and Single Ladies came one. Most of the girls started screaming and the boys looked pissed. No more whining for a bit. The girls started dancing and I sat down; couldn't really dance to this could I?
Cecilia being the extra chick she is; somehow managed to still dance with a boy on this song; her bum would bounce to the beat. And for Steven; he looked ready to turn into hulk. Cecilia looked like she was having fun so I decided to go and disturb Omari and Zac convo. I sneaked behind them; but stopped because this conversation looked kind of private.
''Are you sure pham; that some dangerous shit you'kna?'' Zac.
''Yeah, but I owe him init''
''But that don't mean you have to pay him back by-'' Omari shushed him when he realised I was listening to their conversation.
''Wagwarn Aalliyah'' Omari was aiming his question at me. He slyly winked in my direction and looked at me up and down. He was hallucinating if he thought I would even reply. Can't deny the fact that Omari did look extremely on point; even with the bad lighting; I could still see his fresh shape up; G-Star Jeans and a hot blue Ralph Lauren; with a G-star watch to match. My heart was meeting away at him.
''Hi Zachery'' I said as I hugged Zac; he smelt so sexy, might have to burrow his Lynx. He hugged me back and we stared having a random conversation just hugging and whispering in each other's ears. He was telling me about some girl he was dancing with and she farted. Zac always gave me the most jokes and the oddest things always happened to him.
''Zac; imma check you later. But yeah; I'm gonna do it'' I felt one of Zac's hands leave my waist whilst he spudded Omari and nodded. As Omari's hand was going down he must have touched my bum. He was soo sly that even Zac didn't notice it. That just sent shivers down my spine.
''Steven cool it yeah'' The music stopped; me and Zac turned to see Samuel and Michael having to hold back Steven; Cecilia screwing him. Here we go again.
''What the FUCK do you think you're doing?'' Cecilia shouted at him.
''I'm I some prick; think you do that shit in my face and me just sit there?'' He shouted back.
''Do you really want me to answer that?''
''Yeah; why else would I ask?''
''Yes you are a prick. Happy?'' She said moving closer into his face. Steven looked more than ready to hit her. He was taking in deep big breaths; his whole chest was moving.
''Why the fuck are you doing that shit after your my WIFEY?''
''Nargh Dead. I stopped being your wifey the time you decided that that white chick was better than me.''
''For Fuck's Sake. It was a joke.'' Cecilia looked pissed beyond belief.
''No. You're the joke'' She said as she stepped closer to him Steven was just about to speak when Omari ran in.
''Steven; Don't say something your gonna regret. Let's go'' Omari took Steven by the shoulders and lead him out of the house; banging the door behind him. Cecilia walked out of the house too. She was definitely not done with the conversation. A little hub-bub started but everyone soon got back to dancing. I let Cecilia sort out her problems with Steven and went back to my conversation with Zac. We got a bottle of Bacardi Breezier and went up to my room and locked the door behind us. I kept my heels on and just jumped in bed whilst I forced Zac to tell me a bed time story and sipped away at my bottle. Tonight was not the night to tell him. Tomorrow morning, first thing.

* * *

I woke up to my door constantly banging. Seeing a no one was going to answer it; I dragged my feet out of bed; still in heels and answered the door. As soon as I started walking my head banged with every movement. Downside to drinking. Cecilia looked like she had been crying. My first initial reaction was to hug he and ushered her into the living room. People must have partied hard. There were still cups on the floor; one girl pants and plates. I made space on the floor and sat her down.
''Cecilia why have you been crying?'' She looked at me and chuckled.
''It's funny you know; only last night I was shouting at Steven cussing him off and now I actually miss him.'' My heart rate fastened. She looked at me. Then smiled.
''Babe he aint dead, he got arrested last night for disrupting the peace blah blah blah'' About time I thought. I sighed and sat next to her.
''Then why has your mascara run.'' She looked at me seriously.
''Cause Steven was crying'' she said slowly and quietly.
''And why was Steven crying?'' I was now much more interested why he ws crying. Steven NEVER cried.
''Cause Omari got arrested.'' WOOOW! There a shock. I raised my eyebrows lazily and thought of my bed. It wouldn't be the first time Omari got arrested.
''It's more serious than you think.'' I turned and sat down again. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the worse.
''Okay, you know last night when Steven stormed out of here right? And Omari went with him and I followed. Well me and Steven were arguing on the street and some police officers must have come over an told us to stay quiet. Steven was pissed as he was already ad started switching on the police officer; the police officer started threating to arrest him hand reading a whole lotta right and Omari started laughing at Steven, so Steven started laughing as well, you know how those two are init'' Yeah, if on laughed the other laughs. They have always been strange like that.
''Yeahyeah carry on''
''Well the police officer must have thought they were high in it; so they stopped and searched them. Steven got arrested for just being rude to the police officer and spent the night in a cell; while Omari...was found with class A drugs.''