Chapter 12~Start Of Something New?

Was this boy mentally disabled? I was actually in a quite a good mood for once so I wasn't even going to acknowledge him. It was my house after all and I could do whatever I wanted. I walked up to the stereo and put on some music.OhMyGod...My jam
I turned it up so loud you could feel the floor shaking and I didn't even care, he began to give the that look so to piss him of some more I began to sing, Got your boyfriend feeling like groupie! You know, you know, you know us on that! This song always got me on a hype. By now Samuel must have awoken because I felt someone poking my back, I turned around to see Samuel screwing me sleepily and mouthed something. I couldn't hear anything so I signalled him to give me one minute and turned off the stereo.
What the F#ck are you doing?
"Listening to music" I replied innocently, Samuel had a record of hitting girls if they pissed him off enough, and I being family wouldn't change that.
"*KMT* can't even be asked man just keep it down"
Oh well that was easy, I turned it up a bit while Samuel went back to bed. As soon as I heard his door close I began to sing along again. Let me see Omari ignore me now. It seemed to have no affect on him so I began to purposely sing of key and the wrong words. Still he was facing the TV, but had just put subtitles. Fine. I walked over to the TV and removed the sky viewing card and walked away slowly to my room. Ignore me now. I soon got bored so I dozed off to bed.
"Where the F#ck is the viewing card, don't piss me off"
WOW boys get E-M-O-T-I-O-N-A-L over football. I sat up and anticipated what I would do if Samuel realised I had it. I creped downstairs and checked the time, 9pm, arghhh I should be getting ready for school. I went into the living room while all the boys were getting food in the kitchen, if they caught me I was in very deep do-do. I did mission-impossible moves until I got into next to the sky box and inserted it in. YES, safe. I smiled to myself smugly and got up to walk back to my room. Mission Accomplished!*ALARM-ALARM*Back to School :)I woke up at a nice ripe time of 7am. I quickly got up to have a bath encase anymore unexpected people popped up. I.E Omari, he might have still been in my house. I did what I had to do and went to change. My uniform was pretty much like all others. Skirt-black, Tie-Black with yellow stripes, Blazer, White Socks and Plain Black shoes-I preferred no design.My straightners were broken so I did a messy bun no make-up. I got my side bag (not the small Nike ones, the biggish nice ones) and made my way downstairs to have some breakfast. Finished brushed my teeth and I was making my way to the door when Samuel walked down and told me to wait up. Apparently, the head teacher needed to speak to my guardian and since my Mother wasn't here I was stuck with Samuel. We drove in silence to school, not those awkward silences, those nice silences. I was leading him into the head teachers office when we seen, Omari and his mum. Great! For some reason she must of stopped us, but i don't understand how she knew who i was.
"Hi, you must be Aaliyah, i just want to thank you for the work that you have been doing with Omarion, He's told me so much about you" she seemed so polite, what went wrong with Omari
"thank you, but i'm afraid we have to go because we have a meeting with the head teacher"
"Well so do we so we can go together"
Ahh Perfect KMT -_-
We sat there waiting and then we all called in at the same time. The head teacher sat us all down to tell us that he had some news.
"There is a 7 day residential trip at a camp site near the coast. There will be various things to do there including survival skills and a trip to the local town. While Omarion and Aaliyah were excluded there year was informed about this and because you were excluded we felt we should tell you the day you got back, the only problem is its tomorrow, all we need is consent off of both of your guardians so you can go"
"its a bit short notice isn't it" i really didn't want to go especially if "he" was there.
"Well either that or you two stay in school, and have classes together seen as you'll be the only people in school"
We both accepted the offer and Omari's mum and Samuel signed the forms, doing this was much better than being alone in a room with him. Our head teacher gave us both a letter saying what would be happening. I read it as we left his office
Dear parent/guardian,
As you have been informed there is a trip to the Camp trowel tomorrow. The camp will include various activities and skills to be learnt and then towards the end of the week there will be a trip to the town centre for shopping a personal leisure etc. Spending money should be required and a suitcase containing all that is needed for camping ( so that means suitable clothing ) Although there will be social time in the afternoons and evenings where you can wear your own clothing and there will be a small party at the end of the trip. The sleeping requirements are as follows as you were the only two students left.
Aaliyah and Michelle
Omarion and Steven
Be at school for 8am tomorrow for a 11:00 arrival at the camp.
Your sincerely

Oh My Life... are they serious! Me and that hoe, i don't think so! But i guess i had to, so decided to ring her later on to let her know the drill. The Head teacher informed us that seen as we were only informed about the trip today that we could go home early to prepare and make sure that we had the right things. Me and Samuel went to walk towards the car and Omari left with his mum, he smiled at me but i just screwed him. KMT!
"Why you hating on Omari" Samuel could be so farse at times!
"He's just rude!"
"Arr kool"
Thank god that was over, but i guess this was just the beginning me and Michelle sharing the same room and then Omari in the same atmosphere as me, i guess this was going to get interesting